... Hes back...

Kittens Pov~
That night, the night Jeff came back, everyone was on edge. Jack and Silver slept in our room, BEN and Jacky slept in Kat's room with her and Jeff. I woke up at who knows what time, hearing footsteps in my room. "Don't worry Kitten it's just me." I heard Jack say, kissing my forehead. "Okay. Why were you up?" I asked him in a whisper.
"My tummy had the rumblies that only kidneys could satisfy." He told me, making me laugh.

The next morning, when I woke up, I noticed Jack and Silver talking. "Yeah, we're not leaving her alone. One of us always has to be with her." I heard Jack say to Silver.
"Agreed." Silver said quietly.
"You guys stop talking about me!" I whined.
"Look sleeping beauty is finally awake!" Jack screamed, causing me to cover my head with a pillow. "Don't scream," I mumbled into the pillow.

Jack, Silver and I walked downstairs finding Jeff eating cereal in the kitchen. "Why don't we go to the movie room?" I suggested, Jeff, looking up when he heard me talk. "That sounds like a good idea baby. Silver what do you say?" Jack asked. Silver nodded his head and we went to watch Suicide Squad. I'm pretty sure that when the movie started, I heard someone sit behind me, and I'm pretty sure it was Jeff. "You and your white hair." He whispered in my ear, twirling my hair in his hand. "Didn't it use to be black?"
My hair is only white when I'm not a Creepypastas, when I'm in Creepypastas form it changes to black. I kept quiet feeling Jeff run his fingers down my spine.