"Good luck kid."

The man threw his arm around Jin's shoulder, the two walked out of the shop. Hoseok and Taehyung too followed in their steps leaving only three in the shop. Jimin looked to Jungkook who was staring down at his phone. Soon Yoongi stood opposite to Jimin leaving the youngest in the middle. The two stared at him, waiting for his response to the unasked question. When the boy finally realized he had become the center of attention of the two and the center to the two, he looked up.

"Oh hell no."

Jungkook rose in the quickest motion he had ever. He rushed to opposite side of shop, flung his bookbag and ran out of the building. Now it was really the two new friends left alone for once since their establishment of their suppose friendship.

"Come on, let's go."

Jimin agreed. He followed Yoongi out to the end of the block where his car was parked. For a second he stared at it and thought of it as a cell he wouldn't be able to escape for who knew how long. It didn't matter though, they had something to prove so they dragged their beings in the front seats of the vehicle. The car took off in the direction of the docks. Jimin decided to distract himself for the meantime with the cap he had been tossed.

"I'm surprised Jin didn't snatch right from your hands." Yoongi said as Jimin fixed his hair under the cap. Confused, the boy asked why.

"Why? Cause he's clingy and possessive of Joon. Thought that was made clear."

That was not made clear to Jimin so he asked for Yoongi to elaborate on that. The man did just that which led Jimin to learn a few new things about the couple. Seokjin was very clingy and Namjoon didn't mind but didn't endorse it either. He also learned that the trait of the elder had caused him many fights to which Yoongi described as "fun to watch" and "kind of violent some times". The two came to the conclusion that Jimin was not seen as a threat to the elder which was why the cap was not taken back. It was, according to Yoongi, Jin's favorite despite it not being his.

"Or maybe he just pitied you for having to spend all this time stuck with me."

At this, Jimin slapped Yoongi with the very hat that initated their discussion. The elder laughed which led to the younger smiling as well. He readjusted the hat while Yoongi mentioned something about a store they had passed.

"Got Kookies his first ever boots from there. Kid got obessed with them, still has them actually."

The comment reminded Jimin of a question he's had for so long yet never bothered to ask either party or any of their friends. He wanted to know why Jungkook was so possessive over Yoongi when he wasn't too fond of Jimin. The boy was really curious to know and now that they were friends he thought it was more acceptable to ask so he did.

"He's like his Jin, clingy." Yoongi sighed. "Kookie's adopted in case that wasn't made clear."

Jimin knew. Taehyung had mentioned the story of their youngest one day they sat on the rooftop of the junkyard watching him shoot his sniper. Jungkook had been abandoned by his mother at the age of thirteen and left to live on the streets until one day Namjoon took him in.

"Well he didn't like to ask for anything from Joon or anyone actually. Joon got him the necessaries while I went just a little beyond that. Use to take him out for these yummy lamb treat he likes and get him things he wanted so I guess he grew an attachment to me."

It made sense to Jimin now. Why the boy had not liked him when he appeared or why he claimed Yoongi to be "his". What was done to only him was being done to Jimin so jealousy arose in the boy. Jungkook was possessive.

I An hour of their trip passed by with the two talking nonsense until they stumbled upon a topic that neither one knew how they got to. Their road to a good friendship was going swell until a simply mistake was made.

That mistake is why people will say ex-lovers cannot be friends.

~'~'~'
Kinda late to updating bc I was away to the beach but here's a picture of lil cousin looking like she's about to break dance.

Hope you enjoyed!

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1L}