Me or her

this one shot is mature and will have a sex moment

I can't believe Ezra kissed her, he actually kissed her and worst on national TV. I quickly turn off the TV and get rid of the evidence that I have ever cooked dinner, I then take a pen and paper and right

Dear Ezra,

I'm am so sorry that I wasn't enough for you, but I am happy for you that you found someone that makes you truly happy. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy but know that your happiness means everything to me even though it will kill me to see anyone other than me with you. but if you do choose me I will be at the Radley if you need me.

love

your b26,

Aria

with that I grab a bag and head to the Radley get a room .

Ezra pov

"Nichole" I say

"yeah" she said

"I'm sorry I kissed you I shouldn't have because I have a fiancé that I love more than anything so I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression" I say

"go then I am fine go be with her" she said I quickly run to the airport and hop on a plane eager to be with Aria tonight"

35 minutes later

"Aria" I say I walk to our bedroom thinking it she ight be their as soon I get into the room I see a note on the table and a box with her ring, I read her note and go to the Radley.

Aria pov

I heard a knock on the door and saw a tear stained Ezra.

"I need you Aria your my oxygen my only reason for living I can't live without you Aria, I can't not have my soulmate I love you now please forgive me" Ezra said and start to say more but I cut him off.

(sex moment)

"Ezra just shut up and kiss me" I say and Ezra nods before we crash are lips together and he closes the door. Ezra pushes me up against the door and tongues fight for domance, Ezra takes his hand and moves it up my leg before he picks me up and carries me over to the bed. once we hit the bed Ezra pulls my shirt of my head as I began to unbutton his, once I unbutton his shirt he starts to unbutton my bra throwing it to the ground as he start kissing from where my shorts and up to my breast as I start to unbutton an unzip his pants pushing them off with my ankles and then I start taking off his boxes as he starts taking off my underwear and we begin are night activities.

(end of sex moment)

that morning

Ezra pov

I woke and saw my beautiful fiancé laying next to me with her arm across my chest and her head nestled under my arm, she then stirs and her hazel eyes open and they stare deeply into my eyes making me fall for all over again.

"morning" she said

"morning" I say smiling at her and she smiles back

"I love you" she said

"I love you too and I can't wait to marry you" I say

" I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Aria said before she lets out a big yawn

"go to sleep princess we were up late last night" I say kissing her head as she falls asleep on my chest as I dose off after her.