Tears

In this one shot Ezra died while having his surgery in New York and instead of Shanna staying with Aria it was Spencer, but Spencer did not shoot Ezra.
Aria pov
I'm sorry for your loss, the woman who operated on Ezra saids standing right in front of Spencer and I. I turn to look at Spencer but all I see is a blur because of the tears pouring out of my eyes, luckily she speaks up for me.
"Can we see him one last time?" Spencer saids hoping as well I want to that this will give me closure  but both knowing that is highly unlikely, the women nods her head and leads us to the room where Ezra is and pulls over the blue tarp that is over his lifeless body.
"I will give you some time to say your goodbyes, then we have to take him to the morgue" the women saids leaving the room letting me and Spencer say our goodbyes we'll mostly me.
Ezra, I'm so sorry I know you probably can't hear but I didn't want this to happen but now that it has here I go. I love you I never stopped loving you, I know that probably means nothing now but I just wanted you to know. Also you should know that I will be going into your apartment and taking your yellow Hollis sweatshirt, so I hope you don't mind. But I will also try to move on and go to college, but most importantly I will try my hardest to be the person that you always wanted me to be, the person you saw when you looked at me with your big ocean blue eyes that I will never forget. But I want you to know that I will never stop loving you and you will always be in my heart wherever I go, I will remember the day we met, the first day of school, and most importantly I will remember all of the great memories we shared and never forget them knowing that one day we will see each other again,but for now goodbye Ezra.
"What do you thank Ezra would say?" Spencer asks
He would say I love you more than you could Ever imagine. I know that you will spend a long time trying to getting over me, replying what Hanna would call Ezria moments. And I want you to know I will be doing the same thing, but I also know you will shut people out and listen to sad songs while looking at pictures of us wishing you could call me or come over to my apartment and watch old movies with me,but then remember that you can't and cry some more. But don't worry I will be watching over you always, waiting for us to come back together like we always do because we're Ezria and like I said" no matter how hard I try I can't stay away from you."
"Is that it?
Well he would also pull me into a strong hug and wipe away my tears, while planting a kiss on the top of my head making me feel safe and secured like he always does when he hugs me, but also not forgetting to do is boyish grin that I love so much.
After taking and seeing Ezra we leave the room and I am actually feeling better like I might actually make it through this with no problem