one

Plz read book 1 first x💕Omg hello!  Welcome to book 2! Because I love u smexy bunch so much we'll start with some smut 😏

Omg hello!  Welcome to book 2!
Because I love u smexy bunch so much we'll start with some smut 😏

Daniel Pov
'fuccck...suck me harder! '
I'm currently getting blown in the school bathroom, sitting on the toilet seat my boyfriends gorgeous blond head bouncing up and down on my dick, his throat catching the tip and his small tounge swirling around my length.
The schools empty everyone's gone home, no one will hear us but the janitor.
No one can tell, no one can know who I love, no one can know I'm having forbidden sex with the love of my life.
There was a time when I suppressed my desire for this special person.
Knowing what we were doing neither of us wanted to stop, it's wrong but it feels so right.
'baby stop!' I pulled my lovers head from my throbbig erection.
' I want to fuck you'
I say, he nodded smiling, standing up and zipping down his pants standing again the wall his sweet little ass in the air begging me to fuck him.
I entered him slowly earning short gasps and moans.
One I was fully sunk in him his small frame under mine.
My sweetheart is just over four feet  tall and skinny as a twig, his petite frame and blonde hair makes him look like a angel sent from heaven it's self.
I slide my hands under his school shirt feeling his waist and chest, stopping to tease his nipples and rub his breasts.
' D.. Daniel, pleeeese!'
Not wanting to take things slow I thrusts hard and fast.
Skin slapping against skin echoing around the bathroom my boyfriends moaning just as loud,
Burying my face in my loves neck I inhaled his sweet scent a mix of sweat and wild flowers.
'aaahh' I'm getting impatient I want to cum.
' baby let's change positions'
I pulled out, turning him around,
I lifted him up, my boyfriend wrapped his legs tightly around my waist and arms around my neck.
I re-enterd him causing my love to shout, I then pushed his back against the wall and repeated to slam my hot cock in his tight hole.
'mmmm...d..Daniel, ahh going to cum!'
Latching his lips to the Base of my neck to muffle his moaning and creating a new hicky.
I knew I wouldn't last to long so I quickened my pace, being a werewolf I have impressive stamina but today I just want to cum already and so dose my partner.
I can feel my boyfriend clawing at my back his impatient growing to.
I lost all control in my desperation for release, almost violently I slammed my body into his knowing I'm probably hurting him but he'll forgive me when he orgasms.
'shit! Shit!' I finally cuming, my cock swelling and throbbing released hot white sperm straight inside my love!
Both gasping for breath we stayed for a moment still, with out bodies intertwined, and staying that way till the sound of dripping sperm escaping from the just filled ass of my sweet adorable boyfriend.
Pulling out and setting him down, I supported him, his legs shaking and body trembling from orgasm.
We cleaned our selfs up, or out😏.
Then re-dressed ready to go home.
At the school door we parted hands knowing we can't hold each other in the fear of being found out,
'I love you Daniel'
'I love you more then anything baby'
Kissing one last time and covering any hicky under our shirt collars, straightening our clothes we left the school un-noticed.

Omg chapter one is done! 
Who's Daniel secretly having sex with???? 😏😏🙄😏🍆🍑
Vote and comment plz xxx 😘