Chapter 40

Doing Recaps for some chapters..... to just get the focus back on to the story :)

But guys I do need more comments on the story not only how many comments that apply to my goal but more... 99 people read the last chapter and I only got 3 comments :( I want to know what more people think about it and how you like it or what you think should happen... I will always accept suggestions to make the story better cause most of the time the reason I don't update is because I got writers block....  but anyways please more comments :)

And also thanks for the 49.7k READS!!!! thnx so much :* I so happy; this story made more reads than my bully story (My second story on wattpad.... its called *Dear My Bully....I Love You* you guys should go and read it! its a short book and it shoudnt take long to read :) ) and also thanks to the 931 votes! I hope I get to 1k :* :* :*

Back to the story :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 RECAP:

Mind-Conversation: Me, Ray, Prod and Roc
Blocked: Lillianna, Layla, Avery and Rachael

Mind-Conversation:

"why would you bite her prince?" prod asked annoyed
"she forced me to do it, and we all knew she was going to turn into a vamp at one point." I said
"but, it still doesn't matter. It makes it hard to do what we have to do now since she turned into a vamp." roc added
"she was basically giving up her blood I wasn't going to pass that down!"
"ok, I understand that. But how are going to do what we have to do now?" ray said
"I-I don't know... it's going to be harder because she just turned but we still have to do it know matter what happens" I said.
"the girls are going to hate us now because of what we have to do." ray said
"this is why we should of told them before we went of to biting them and turning them." prod said
"nigga, how are you going to say that when you turned layla first?" roc said
"exactly we should of told them before 'we' went off and started doing stuff." prod.
"whatever it doesn't matter now its too late for all of that, there all vamps now so were going to have to just deal with it and proceed to do what we have to do" I said
"there still going to hate us though" ray added.
"yes we know." me,roc and prod said.
"Fine, whatever im going to leave now I should get avery back to the house anyways. By the way she staying with us now."
"when did this happen?" roc asked
"yesterday" ray said then left the conversation 
"yea I should go take Lillianna home now" roc then left the conversation
"yea bye" prod said and left the conversation
"yea ok?" I said then also left it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachael POV

I came out the bathroom a hour later and I saw that everyone was gone from the living room... I only heard the tv going on in Layla's room, I went upstairs and peeked inside the room and I noly saw her and prod watching tv so I guess he didn't leave so I just went downstairs into the living room to watch TV. I felt really hungry though and it wasn't a like a food kind of hungry it was something else I needed and I knew what it was but I didn't want to admit it. I felt a presence behind me....

"Your hungry aren't you?"

"go away Princeton"

"no, if your hungry and you ignore it just going to make it worse" he said and sat next me on the couch

I sighed and rolled my eyes "aren't you suppose to be gone?"

"Rachael you just turned a vamp I cant leave you alone now."

"well, you can! I can take care of myself"

"yes, you can the human you. not the vampire side"

"I still can. I don't even have to drink blood.. I will just eat regular food."i said and went into the kitchen. of course being the annoying nigga he is he followed me.

"you need blood Rachael your a 'newborn' if you don't get the blood you will die." he told me "and also human food wont help your eyes are red as fuck you need blood" he said and went into Layla's fridge and took out 4 packets of blood. I just starred at them while I was just getting the urge to drink it..... but I don't want too.... its nasty. OK, now im starting to sound like layla when she first got turned into a vamp.

"Rachael drink it. If you don't your going to regret it." he said and gave me one packet. I stopped being a baby and drank it and drank more, more, more and more I couldn't stop I was so hungry and its so addicting it got to the point where prince had to pull me away from the fridge and back into the living room so I could calm down. 

"you don't want to over do it, though rachael. Calm down"

"but it taste so good and I need more!" I said and got up and was bout to run into the kitchen and he tripped me. "the fuck?! why the hell would you trip me?!"

"im sorry, but you cant have anymore there is side affects that come with drinking too much, drinking not enough and not drinking at all"

"this blood craving shit does have a lot a rules, damn" I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch.

Layla POV

I was upstairs watching TV with prod since right there isn't nothing else to do. but I kept thinking something is bothering him because he kept looking at me then when I will look back he would be looking at the TV. And its been happening for a awhile now... if he has something to say he should say it instead of sitting here and staring at me like creep.

"prod is something wrong?" I said and muted the TV.

"nothing why?"

"you keep looking at me then looking away"

"so I cant look at you layla?" he asked smirking

i smiled "well, i just think something is bothering you. Sometimes your happy with me then your just starring at me"

he stopped smirking and sighed "i do that a lot?"

"yes, and its starting to creep me out."

he looked at me " i cant tell you now layla"

"does it have something to do with me?"

"well, not really but kind of"

"so? it donst really have anything to do with me then you can tell me! when you stare at me lik-" he cut me off by kissing me. This conversation is still not over but we will continue it <.< but damn i haven't kissed him weeks im not giving this up ^-^ and yeah were going to stop here ;)

______________________________________________________________

more commts today please :*

CMMT
VOTE
FAN

:)
:(

GOAL: 10+ votes and 5+ cmmts

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1