C8

Lillianna

Heavy. Weight. Extra weight...

That's all I could feel when I woke up the next morning and looked down to see an arm around my body. Arm? Oh right...Chresanto's in bed with me... I turned slightly to see his sleeping form lying behind me. What the fuck? Why was he so fucking comfortable?! I sat up slightly and began prying his arms from around my form but it didn't budge. Damn. Strong much? I tried again and of course, I failed, it barely even moved the second time around. I flopped back onto the pillow and groaned in annoyance as he continued to lay there peacefully. I glanced around the spacious room and looked at the mess he left, ugh...boys. The only thing that wasn't normal was the drained blood bags from last night's meal...yuck...

• • •

Last night...

I came out of the bathroom after taking my shower for the night, I was currently wearing a tank top and shorts when I walked out. As I reentered the bedroom I was met with Chresanto laying back nonchalantly on the bed drinking a packet of blood.  

I said as I gagged "ugh, gross" I heaved slightly and looked away from him "Do you really have to be drinking that on my bed?"

"yep," he said nonchalantly, I could hear the smugness in his voice. I took a deep breath and gathered myself slightly then stared back at him. He cocked an eyebrow "What?" he snapped slightly at me.

"Excuse me for being grossed out and curious at the same time," I said rolling my eyes and walking over to my belongings to get my phone. 

I bent over to get my stuff "...And I'm curious about something too but you don't see me staring at it..." he said and I quickly looked back at him in confusion as he smirked back at me with golden eyes "Oh, actually it looks like I am staring...it looks like we were both 'caught'..."  I rolled my eyes and quickly grabbed my phone.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down then opened Instagram "Perv." As soon as I said that I saw him slightly chuckle then finish his blood packet. "So what's up with that whole eye color change thingy you do?" 

"Eye color change thingy?...what are you talking about," He said looking back at me with slightly less of the rich golden eye color he had previously. 

"Your eyes? They change color..." I said as I turned to look at him "Like now they're gold"

He chuckled as his eyes got slightly dark gold with a hint of pink "Their emotions."

"Emotions?" I questioned even more curious now "So...you kind of have a built-in mood ring? What type of Twilight vampires are you guys?"

He rolled his eyes "We aren't from the movie 'twilight'..." I opened my mouth to chime in but he stopped me again "not from the tv show the 'vampire diaries' either..." I then closed my mouth and he continued speaking "...and yeah basically our mood reflects our eye colors." he shrugged "But, it's only when the emotions are strong...otherwise you just see our normal eye colors."

I nodded slightly as I shut off my phone to give him my full attention. "Well...that's cool," I said as he kind of smirked at me. "So is there like a cheat sheet? So I can know how you're feeling?"

He laughed "No," he then shook his head "Besides I don't want you to know how I'm feeling...I'm usually good at hiding my emotions so nobody knows what's going on with me emotionally...but apparently, I was caught slipping with you."

"So the gold? It means what?" I questioned "Humor or something? Because you were telling a joke at the time?"

He smirked and looked me deep in my eyes "Lust. I was very lustful a couple of minutes ago..."

I felt my body get hot and I gulped slightly "Um...wow...how about the deep dark red from the other day at school?"

"hunger. that emotion isn't able to be hidden...our sunglasses help us get away with hiding that," he said looking at me as his eye colors were slowly returning blending back into his natural brown.

"When I saw them super red the other day you weren't wearing sunglasses? Trying to scare the entire school?" I joked

He chuckled "Possibly..."

I nodded and finally got under the covers to get comfortable for bed. "Well I'll be asking as I see more colors then"

"Oh great...I'm looking forward to it." He said sarcastically 

"Mhm...and oh! Also get out of my bed please." I smiled

He scoffed "Yeah, sure..."

• • •

I glanced down at his arm that was wrapped around my body once again...seriously though...when did he get so comfortable? Moving his arm wasn't working neither was trying to pull myself out from his grip so I decided that it was time for pain...tiny amount of pain...I pinched his arm which I couldn't barely do. I groaned loudly which finally made him stirr next to me...wow that worked?

"What the hell?" he mumbled as his gripped lossened and I could finally free myself and was able to turn to look at him. He finally opened his eyes slightly and I saw the shade of his normal eye color change to dark reddish color. "Why are you making all these movements and noises?" 

"Um, what the hell do you mean 'why'?! You were basically trapping me!" I snapped back annoyed.

He slit his dark red eyes at me "Trapping you? What the fuck are you talking about Lillianna."

"Your arm all over me and shit..." I said continuing to snap at him "You need to learn to keep your hands to yourself." I said rolling my eyes. "And keep your heavy body off of me! I couldn't even move you!" I exclaimed as I continued "You were like a rock!" 

He rolled his dark red eyes and sat up then got out of the bed ignoring me. "Hello? Not going to answer me?" I said searching for a response, he then looked back at me with his red eyes that seemed to have lightened a bit to just the normal red I saw at school. 

He stripped off his clothes and I turned my head feeling my body warm up "This is all I have to do to get you to stop screaming at me?" he said finally after being quiet for a couple of minutes 

"Ugh, just..." I started to say as I peeked back to see if he was once again decent and of course he wasn't. I sucked in a breath and continue looking away "Your...eyes are red like...how they were the other day at school...when you were hungry...so...I'll just...stop."

He huffed before I heard his footsteps reterting into the bathroom "Good Idea." he said and then closed the door. 

This...this is going to be hard to deal with.

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2022