Chapter 26

Lillianna POV

I was at home chillin in my room I had a white tank top & black booty shorts.  I was finished talking to daniel a hour ago. Now I was bored…. My parents are home now so I couldn’t invite him over… so that sucked.  It was about 9 at night and had nothing else to do so I was about to go to sleep till I heard a knock on my window. TF?  I looked out the window to see roc outside of it. So… I opened it up.

“roc what the hell are doing here? And how the fuck did get up here?” I asked trying to keep quiet

“don’t worry about that .. just move out of the way so I can come in” he said

I moved out the way and he climbed through the window and sat on my bed. “ok, why are you here? I’m suppose to be mad at you” I said and sat on my bed

“I’m going to get straight to the point and tell you how it is. Dainel is a werewolf and he’s trying to turn you into one. Amber & lala are in on it too. So, you might wanna stay away from him since a full moon is coming up.”

I sat there in shock and took in everything he just said. Is he telling the truth? Or is he just lying to keep me away from him?

“roc, I know he isn’t no werewolf” I told him

“I’m not asking if you think he is or not. I’m telling you”

“so why hasn’t his eyes change?”

“I don’t know why you cant see it. But everyone else sees it”

“so, what if I want him to turn me into werewolf?”

“then you must also want to die at the same time”

“what?”

“its 80% that you won’t live because the people who tried before we were born died in the process. It’s not possible for a vampire to turn into a werewolf and live”

“but….. he loves me so he wont hurt me right?” I asked with tears in my eyes I don’t know why I’m crying right now…

“lala is in on the plan too so she knows he’s trying to turn you into werewolf” he told me than the tears poured out then he hugged me.  I cant believe Daniel wants to hurt me! Me! out of all people!

There was knock at the door and I could hear my mothers voice from the other side. Thank god my room door Is locked

“lilly? you ok in there?”

I sucked it up a bit then anwered “ yea, mom I’m fine”

“your sure? You want me to come in?”

“no, no. it’s fine mom”

“ok… me and your father are going out wont be back until 12.”She said

“ok” I told her and I could hear her walking away

I looked up at roc and said

“why would he want to kill me?”

“I don’t know that much lilly”

I was slient for a little a bit. Then something came over me and I kissed him. I don’t know why but I did. And I liked it; he was hesitant at first but then he started kissing back.

Let’s just say things got heated ;)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Rachael POV

 I felt bad about what I made Layla do. She basically lost all of her friends and her boyfriend. So, I went back into the living room to see her sitting in the middle of the floor crying.

I hugged her “I’m sorry la.”

“whatever, it was better I told them now than have them find out later when things got worse. “ she said she wiped some tears

“ok, that’s true. But I am sorry”

“yea, it’s ok. Rach” she said and hugged me back.

“how are you going to hold up by being around prod?” I asked.

“fine, I guess.” She said and tears started come up again

“he will give you another chance la.”

“when? Cause I want him to forgive me now”

“not to sound harsh or anything but you put yourself up to this. If you didn’t agree to help him get back lilly then none of this would’ve happened”

“yea I know. I just wanted to get back at her, but I went to far.” She sadly

“yea, but don’t worry roc Is talking to her as we speak. Unless, she’s beating the crap out of him because he stepped into her presence”

She laughed a lil. “yea, but he isn’t going to leave out the fact that I helped”

“of course he wouldn’t, la. Sorry didn’t mean to sound harsh again”

“It’s ok. It’s just the truth” she sadly

Then ray ran down the steps and into the living room and yelled

“Avery is missing!”

Uh, oh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow. LILLY AND ROC>

CMMT
VOTE
FAN

:)
:(

GOAl 10+ VOTES OR 2 CMMTS

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!