Chapter 32, 33 and 34

ok, I don't know why the chapter 32 and 33 got switched, but I relized I lot of people who read this story didn't see it but wattpad is being stupid.

So here is chapter 32, 33, And 34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 32

Layla POV

When Prod and I was finsished drinking or blood packets we went back into the living room. We must of drank at least 5 packets each and that satisfied or blood hunger. We went back into the living room and I went to lay down on the couch and he layed down on the other couch and started up the xbox one. I wasn tin the mood to ask if I could play so I just went on my phone, I saw that I a new message from Rachael, It read.....

Via Text

hey lala we found out were avery is  me and prince is going to meet ray, lilly and roc over there. well call about whats going to happen  after we leave the wearhouse, TTYL.

From: Rachael

oh shit, they found her! So now we don't have to sit here, anymore. But then again, they might need help. They, are fighting off Werewolves .

"prod?" I called him

"yea"

"they found avery, do want go help them?"

"sure, where are they?"

"i don't know, let me call them..." I said and started dialing rachael as he started shutting off the xbox one and putting on his shoes.

PHONE CONVO

"HELLO?!" I heard rachael scream through the other side, I heard fighting, howling, and ripping of heads coming off bodies. Yes, I could hear all that remember I have super hearing?

"rachael, prod and I are coming where are you guys?"

"HUH?! YOU AND PROD ARE EATING FRIES?!" she screamed

"NO!" I screamed at her

"OH!"

"WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"OH! WERE IN CLEARVIEW FOREST BY THE OLD WAREHOUSE!" oh, now I know were that is.

"OK, SEE YOU SOON!"

'hUH!?" oh forget it, I hung up and me prod left with our vamp speed to get there quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 33 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly POV

Rachael just go off the phone with Lala and she told me that Lala and prod was on there way over to help. The boys finish attacking everybody who was outside and came back over to us. They were somewhat covered in a blood, but not that much.

"so it looks like you guys had fun" I smiled at them.

"we sure did" prince said "but we should go inside before more of the wolves come back" we nodded and walked towards the warehouse

"EW! this is disgusting!" Rachael said while trying not to step on blood or dead bodies that was on the floor "how can you guys stand to be around this?" Rachael asked us.

"hey, were vamps remember?" Me, ray, roc and prince said.

"this is gross" Rachael said.

"prince, when are you going to 'change' her" ray asked him.

"im working on it" prince replied.

"Umm, excuse me your working on nothing Jacob" Rachael said.

Then we went inside of the warehouse, surprisingly there was no in the entrance hallway, nor the second hallway.

"This is weird. How is no one guarding these hallways?" I whispered to roc.