Chapter 37

Lala POV

Me and Rachael just found out from ray that Avery is now a vamp but she is invisible to humans but visible to vamps. That sucks .. I've been trying to call and text her but she wont pic up, so then I call ray and ask to speak to her and then she doesn't want to talk. I cant believe she swerving my calls! Rachael tried as well but she doesn't pick up, so we decided to leave her alone. Lilly doesn't talk to us either.... well she hasn't stepped out her room since she killed Daniel. Roc said she wont leave no matter what he says, it's like she's traumatize to go anywhere.... He says that she screams in her sleep like something is happening to her when nobody doing anything to her. It's like Daniel's sprit is haunting her or something. Well, now me and rachael are hanging out since theres nobody else to hang out with.... prod and prince are coming later though.

"so back to avery... I cant see her?" rachael asked for like the 20 time today.

"no you cant, unless are a vamp" I said looking at her.

"yea, but I don't want to become one..."

"why not? what's bad about? you already around 7 vamps a day so what would bother you if you became one?"

"Do you not see whats going on in your lives? How much danger your lives are in? Im not risking my life just to turn into a vamp."

"It's worth it after a while rachael.... I was upset when I first turned a vamp but I got over it... We may not be humans but we still do all the human stuff we would've done if were still one. We still do the same things but the only thing your giving up is your chance to age or keep your family with you."

"Exactly, I don't want be immortal I will never age! My family will be long dead... I wont have a normal life. My life changed drastically ever since  I moved here it would just change more if I turn a vamp"

I sighed "yea, I know our family will be dead while were still alive.... but how do you think the boys feel? There family's are long gone, the boys are more than a 100 years old."

"they are?"

"yea, I never really asked prod how old he is cause it wouldn't matter anyways, he still looks like a 17 year old."

"I don't know if I want to become one lala. It's a big decision and the fact that I have a choice its even harder."

"so you rather prince bite you and get it over with?"

"no.. he never even attempted to bite me"

"well, im not going to lie it does hurt a lot but your usually knocked after 5 seconds."

"What! then im not doing it..."

"I know you didn't even think it wasn't going to hurt, rach. Something sharp is getting pushed into your neck... don't you think it would hurt?"

"well, yeah..."

The doorbell rang..

"I will get it.." I said getting up ..

Rachael POV

lala went to go get the door no doubt it was the boys but I was wondering if I should let prince bite me... I don't want to but I think I should.... Prince came in the living room where I was and I think prod and lala went upstairs. Lala went upstairs on purpose didn't she... -_-.

"wassup rach" prince asked.

"nothing... but cant I ask you question"

"yea, sure" he said and turned on the TV

"How old are you?"

he stopped looking at the tv "why do you wanna know?"

"I was just wondering... I know your not seriously still 17"

"well I am"

"prince, no your not... not the age you appear to be, your really age you know how long since you've been bitten. Isn't it like over a 100 years?"

"something like that.... but it dosnt matter though"

"over a 100?"

"Rachael, it dosnt matter okay?"

"why is it such a problem to tell me your age?"

"why does it concern you?"

"it dosnt but I just want know...."

"See, it dosnt concern you "

I rolled my eyes "whatever" I turned the tv off that he was watching and he quickly looked at me with dark red (angry) eyes I know he was already mad at me because I asked bout his age so this mad him even more pissed at me.

"what the hell Rachel?!"

"bite me"

"what?" he eyes went yellow (calm)

"turn me into a vamp"

"why?"

"because I want too."

" but you always said you never wanted become one.."

"well I do now..." I said and moved my hair away from neck. "bite me prince."

"im not going to do it.."

"why? your getting a golden opportunity to bite me and your not taking it!"

"I just find it weird that out of no where you all of sudden want to be bitten."

"Prince! Seriously I want you to bite me, so just do it!"

"but-"

"Princeton!"

"fine... this is what you want." he said and moved closer to my neck..

Well this is it... My Vampire Life Begins Now.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it thought that was a crappy chapter... but anyways I said I would update so here it is....

maybe I have like 3 - 4 more chapters tille this story finishes....

soo...

CMMT!
VOTE!
FAN!

:)
:(

GOAL: 10+ Votes AND 3+ Cmmts

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirst For Love - The Vamps | Mindless Behavior Vampire FanFic | Editing...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara