Chapter 28

Avery's POV

It's ...... Dark..... and...... Cold. When I was put into here I was drugged so I wouldn't know where I was. That's why I didn't make any sounds in the bathroom when they took me for the 'vamps' house. 'They' couldn't  get who 'they' wanted so they took me to threaten the 'vamps' so the 'vamps' would come looking for me, which 'they' knew the 'vamps' would. Just then I heard a voice in my head. It wasn't that loud because I was little drowsy off the drug. But, I could make it out to be a male's voice.

'Avery where are you?'

I tried to talk to him back in my head but it was hurting I tried a little more then I started to speak a little.

'Ray? ...... is ... that you?"

'yea, avery where are you?"

'I.... don't ... know..."

'come on, you got to tell me! I'm trying to look for you!'

'ray, I honestly.... Don't.... know'

'Fine, tell me who took you'

'????'

'why the hell would ??? take you?'

' Cause he .... couldn't.... get what.... he wanted..... it's a trap... ray. He wants .... You to .... Come'

'I don't care. I'm still coming avery i......'

He coutined to talk but his voice was fading away and I couldn't hear him anymore, the room seemed to get darker than it was before and I felt my eye lids closing.

I was fully drugged out......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

who do think took her?

CMMT!
VOTE!
FAN!

:)
:(

GOAL: 13+ votes or 4+ cmmts

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirst For Love - The Vamps | Mindless Behavior Vampire FanFic | Editing...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara