Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The next day at School

LaLa POV

I felt bad that I couldn’t come over yesterday so I, Avery and Rachael was looking for Lilly in school. We had about 5 mins until school officially begun so we had time. We went to her locker and saw her with some boy. I stopped Avery and Rachael from going over there and then locked more closely and figured out that it was Daniel her ex from 2 years ago. When did he come back? I Kind over heard there conversation since I had that super hearing thing. They were talking about getting back together and some other stuff I couldn’t hear because other people conversation was interfering with this one. It was getting annoying and I was getting a headache from straining myself to hear what they were saying so I stopped. He walked away and Lilly closed her locker. I told Avery and Rachael lets go and talk to her.

“Hey Lilly.” I said and startled her. She jumped and her eyes went purple then back to hazel

“Hey LaLa.” She said

“So what’s new?”

“Nothing.”

“Cool.”

There was a brief silence then Avery started talking.

“This conversation sounds stupid as hell. Who was that boy that just left Lilly?”

“Daniel.” She said and her eyes went light pink.

“From 2 years ago?”

“Yea, he’s back now.” Lilly said and smiled

“Ummm… am I missing something?” Rachael asked. I forgot she came to this school this month and doesn’t know who were talking about.

“That boy Lilly was talking to his name is Daniel he’s lilly ex bf. They didn’t have a bad break up because he had to leave for a long time and they didn’t know when he was coming back. So yea…. That’s it. And as you can see he’s back now.”

“Oh. So y’all are going back out now?”

“noo…” she said and started walking away we followed behind her.

“Lilly I honestly think you shouldn’t go back out with him.” I told her.

“And why not?” she snapped at me.

“Don’t snap at me Lilly!” I told her she rolled her eyes. “He’s sending off a bad vibe, I don’t think he’s the same Daniel”

“Why would you even say that? He looks the same to me!” she said getting angry

“I know he does! But he’s sending off a bad vibe!”

“Are mad because you wouldn’t be the only one with a boyfriend anymore?”

“What?! HELL NO!”

“So Why are you even worried about it Layla! Just leave me the fuck alone”

“Do you really want me to?”

“Yes that would be fucking great if you would!”

“Fine I will! I was just trying to be good friend and warn you but, no! You have to act like a bitch all the fucking time! So when your ass gets heartbroken don’t say shit to me!” I said walked off with tears running down my face, I shouldn’t of let her get me that pissed but it just happened. I was walking down the hall until I saw the boys walking into the school so I ran up to prod and hugged him and he hugged back then he realized I was crying.

‘babe, what’s wrong?” he said out of concern

“I will tell you later I just need someone to hug right now.”

----------

how was that?

Lala and Lilly has some beef now!

LOL

VOTE!
CMMT!
FAN!

:)
:(

GOAL: 7+ or 4+ CMMTS

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!