Chapter 17

Avery POV

“Guys This Is Amber” roc said and smiled at her

“hey” me, lilly and rachael said together

We introduced ourselves to her then amber and roc sat down together and began talking. Ray was sitting next to me, prince was sitting and talking to rach, Prod and lala were making out, and lilly was just sitting there on her phone.

“So, this is going to be awkward with roc’s girlfriend being around” I said talking to ray

“It’s going to start problems between roc, Lillianna and Amber” ray answered

“Yea, huge problems” I said it was kind of awkward at that moment then there was a silence.

“So….” I dragged out. Then I thought of a topic to talk about even though it was kind of touchy I still decided I should ask him about it. “Ray come into the hallway with me I got to ask you something” I said getting up.

“Were y’all going?” Lilly asked

“I have to ask him something in private” I said and smiled at her. The hallway was at least the only private palace during lunch time

She nodded her head and turned her attention back on her phone. I dragged ray out of the lunch room door and into the hallway, there’s was nobody in the halls. Good.

“So, what’s up?” ray said and leaned on the locker next to him.

“You still didn’t answer my question from a week ago” I said and smirked at him. He had a confused look on his face.

“Oh, about that ‘I like you’ thing?” he asked

“Yeah,” I smiled at him

“No I don’t” he said turned around and started to walk away. My smile dropped and then pulled him back around. The only reason I really want to ask him is because I have crush on him for the longest. But, since him and his boys acted so weird I never really said anything to him.

 His eyes were a light pink, like really light that you wouldn’t be able to see unless you were up close. “What, Avery?”

“I know your lying”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes” I said

“Yes”

“No, wait what?” I asked with a confused face he smirked then walked away back into the lunchroom. Then his voice came into my head, didn’t I tell him not to do this?

“I’m glad to know you like me. I’ll text you later”

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Then the bell rang meaning that lunch was over I quickly went inside and got my stuff then went to my next class with Lilly.

Music…..

Lilly and I took our seats in the back of the classroom. There was a substitute since our music teacher wasn’t here today. So we just started to talk.

“So, what happened when I left the lunchroom?”

“The boys, LaLa and I went to eat then the rest of the period I was on my phone.”

“Why weren’t you talking to anyone lil?”

“I didn’t feel like it.”

“You know amber doesn’t look that bad.” I said nudging her; she said nothing “oh come on; I know your pissed at her.”

“Yea, but I have nothing to say to her” she said i rolled my eyes; she can be so stubborn. I looked away from her and saw Amber walking in and there was really nowhere for her to sit so waved her over to sit with us. Lilly looked up and saw what I was doing and her eyes went black when she looked at me.

“What the hell?” she whispered. “Sorry” I whispered back to her.

“Hey Avery and Lillianna.” Amber said and sat down next to me.

“Hey amber” I said and nudge Lilly; she looked up and rolled her eyes. “The names Lilly” she said then turned her attention somewhere else; she was looking out and space then her eyes went sliver *New Eye Color!* (talking to someone in there head). Omg… I got to get away from these vamps, there making me go crazy.

 “Does she like me?” Amber asked.

“Of course she does she just- umm- time of the month?” I asked. I really don’t know if vamps have that ‘time of the month’ but I’m hoping it works.

“oh, ok” she answered. Thank god…

“So how was your first day at this school?” I asked out of curiosity 

“It’s fine, but I don’t have any friends at this school though.”

“You could hang with me and my friend they wouldn’t mind, we always like to have other friends hanging out with us.” Then I felt a slap in the back of my head. “Ow, bitch damn…” I said to Lilly.

“Are you sure it’s ok? I don’t want to be in a place where I’m not wanted.” Amber told me.

“No, trust were totally fine with it.” I said then whispered “Don’t worry about Lilly she’s not in the mood she will warm up to you though.” She nodded her head.

“I heard you’re going out with chresanto.” I said smirking.

“Yea, for 2 years now.” She said and smiled.

“You guys are cute together.”

“Thanks, I already see you like ray.”

I blushed “is it that obvious?”

“Yes girl, when you came back into the lunchroom you were smiling and shit.”

“Oh, damn…. At least you’re the only that catched on to it. I can’t let nobody else at the table know they will torcher me with it until I die.”

She laughed “true.”

*The Bell Rang*

“What class do you have next?” I asked her as I grabbed my belongs

“Art” she said and got her stuff

“Me too. Come on let’s walk together since you don’t know where the room is.” I said and walked out the classroom with her next to me….

-------------------------------------------

hmmmm.....

Cmmt
Vote
Fan

:)
:(

GOAL: 5+ Vote or 3+ Cmmt....

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!