C9

Layla

(At night)

When I entered back into the room that Craig and I were sharing after my shower, I saw Craig wasn't there so I shrugged my shoulders and lied down on the bed. I then began to drift off to sleep but before I got too comfortable into my deep sleep I felt the feeling I always feel when felt like I was being watched. I opened my eyes and glanced around and didn't see anything so I decided to flip over and face the window, as soon as I flipped I was face to face with Craig and gold/pink colored eyes.  

I jumped hard and then quickly relaxed "Damn it Craig." I said catching my breath. "Can't a girl sleep without you trying to do something freaky to her?" I groaned as I began to flip back over to the original side I was facing but he stopped my body from flipping. 

"It's only you Layla," he said rolling his eyes playfully. "Don't act like you don't like what we did at your house when I stayed over."

I rolled my eyes "We didn't do nothing besides forcing you to sleep on the floor."

He shrugged "Hm...so it might've just been in my dreams then" he chuckled lightly "Well, whatever we did I would love to make it real...right...now..." he said slowly as he hovered over me. 

I felt my body get hot and I shifted uncomfortably due to the position he had me in "Um..." I struggled to say until I felt something poking me "Craig!" I semi-screamed, his eyes began to shift from golden/pink back to his brown as he covered his ears in an agony at how loud I was being. "Oh shit..." I whispered "I'm sorry! But, you can't just get hard over me! It's getting grosss" I whined quietly.

He continued to groan and laid down on the bed beside me "Ugh, forget it. My mood is killed."

I continue to look at him laying down with his eyes squeezed shut. "I'm sorry about the yelling in your ear, I forget it's more sensitive." 

He laid there quietly for a couple of seconds before responding "...It's fine" he then opened his eyes to make contact with mine so I nodded to show I heard him. He sat up to be at level with me as he maintained his eye contact with me. I once again got lost in his eyes...this isn't the first time...we've messed around before yes but nothing as to what he was insinuating a couple of seconds ago. He began moving his face closer to me and it seemed that I was following suit, our lips grazed each other before molding into a soft kiss. 

I continued to kiss him but as usual, I tried to break it up early so I began pulling away slightly which then allowed him to gain access to kissing from my lips to my jawbone as he began making his way down to my neck. "Actually, Craig... I had something... I wanted... to talk to you about..."

He continued kissing my jawbone as he hummed a response "Mhmm.."

"Rayan..." I began and he pulled away slightly 

"I'm kissing on you and you're thinking about Rayan, Layla?" he said in disbelief and pulled away a bit more. 

I rolled my eyes "Don't make it out to be like that." I huffed "He treats me like shit...I don't deserve the way he acts with me and you know it." I snapped back.

"And I put him in his place when he does," he responded immediately 

"Why?" I asked, "I've never understood why because between you and me we both have such an on-again-off-again 'half-way relationship'." I said as I shook my head. 

"Because he is not going to talk bad about you Layla. Not on my watch," he said seriously as his eyes tinted pink. "He needed someone in his life and he was bitter I had someone instead of him...ignore him." Then with that final sentence, he went back to kissing on me "No more talking about him...okay?"

"What if he...crosses the line...and get's so fed up with me that he kills me?" I asked and he pulled away from me again.

"I would end him before he even got the chance." he said seriously "And I mean that." he continued staring into my eyes and I buckled from his gaze and started kissing him. 

He slowly push me back onto the bed and pinned me against it,  the kiss got heated quickly as he made his way finally down to my neck and started to suck on it. Which I'm sure was leaving hickies...just great...how am I going to explain this? 

I suddenly felt a cool breeze brush over my body...wow he took off my shirt? When? Our makeout session was getting turned up quickly as I continued to be pinned underneath him in my bra and pajama shorts...but...I think now was a good time to stop because I could feel him messing with my shorts. "Craig...we have to stop..." 

He didn't respond to me so began to softly try pushing him off of me, but of course, that didn't work he was like a wall. "Craig I've had enough..."I said a bit more sternly and once again tried to push him off of me but it still didn't work. But, that's when I felt something sharp graze my neck...his fangs. This is when it hit me...he didn't eat recently...omg...he's not in the right state of mind at all right now...

"O-ok, Craig that's enough" I stuttered as I began getting scared even though he threatens it...he's always promised me he wouldn't feed off of me. "C-craig...?" was the last thing I said before I felt the pointy fangs sink into my neck. Then that's when I wasn't saying anything...the pain that immediately rushed in was unheard of...my blood felt like it was boiling out of my skin...I couldn't feel anything...it was like I was paralyzed. I let out a ain't scream from the immense amount of pain and that's when he finally snapped out of it and pulled back to see what he has done to me. I could see the shock written over his face as he spoke to me but I couldn't hear anything...I felt like...like...

I...I was dead

___________________

Comment | Vote | Follow

.:: QueenRoyal ::.

©2013 | Edited: 2022