✨➕Somnolent➕✨

✨➕✨

The rain was heavy against the roof and window as Josh and Tyler laid curled up close to one another.

A thick comforter laid wrapped around their intertwined legs as Tyler laid his head upon Josh's exposed chest.

Josh hummed absentmindedly as he allowed Tyler to play with his fingers as he laid with his eyes closed and a smile resting upon his face.

"Joshua?"

Tyler's voice was meek as it was barely heard over the loud roll of thunder outside of the window near their bed; shadows dancing on their features.

"Hmm?"

Tyler took a deep breath before rolling over on his back, keeping their hands laced as he spoke:

"I'm really glad I met you, I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for that night I met you," Tyler said suddenly fighting back tears, "I wanted to die. I really did. Fuck, it was pathetic. I was allowing someone to hurt me so they'd stay. When did our love come to that? I don't remember, all I wanted to remember was when he loved me."

Josh had his eyes opened now as he sat up and looked at a clearly distressed Tyler.

"I don't even remember when I chose that I wanted to end it, all I know is that I wanted to feel numb, for it to all to just disappear," Tyler shrugged slightly as he wiped a tear from his face quickly.

"But you made it worse. Fuck, you ruined it," Tyler laughed bitterly as he turned to face Josh, "you came along with your pretty hair and kind eyes and made me want to live again. Suddenly I didn't want to feel numb, I wanted to feel your rough hands caress me like I'm some artwork."

Tyler smiled slightly before leaning forward and resting his head on Josh's shoulder, leaning into Josh's embrace.

"I used to say 'I want to die before I'm old' but because of you I might think twice."

Josh felt like he could break down, Tyler didn't deserve any of that.

He was so precious.

"I'll always make you feel loved baby boy, look how beautiful you are. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend," Josh smiled as he hugged the smaller boy closer.

"My mentally unstable, crybaby of a boyfriend is so gorgeous and clingy and I love it," Josh teased as Tyler smacked his chest with a small giggle.

"Stop insulting me and making me laugh at myself, it's literally treason," Tyler groaned as he pulled back and looked at Josh with tears sparkling in his pretty eyes.

"C'mere," Josh chuckled and opened his arms as Tyler practically fell into them as they laid down against the pillows.

"I'll always protect my boy," Josh mumbled as he gave Tyler's forehead a small kiss.

And he meant every single word as he held his vulnerable but strong boy in his arms as the rain fell outside.

✨➕✨
A/n

I should be slEEPING

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca