✨➕Emperical➕✨

✨➕✨

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for Tyler to be sitting in the bathtub with a cigarette in his hand with all the lights out; except for the black light hanging on the wall opposite to him.

Justin had already stormed out after he left Tyler sobbing on the floor with his own blood drying and sticking to his skin.

Tyler didn't mean to upset him, he really didn't. He forgot to take the trash out, so that means they're going to have extra garbage that they'll have to pay extra money to have it taken next Wednesday.

Tyler doesn't know how he could have been so careless and stupid. Justin is right, he can't do anything right.

He isn't going to run to Josh this time though, he's thinking about just forgetting the boy all together.

Maybe that'd be the best for the both of them.

His joints ached in protest as his body was limp in the hot water surrounding him. His skin inherited a dull red to it as he adjusted to the hot temperature.

His hand shook as he brought the cigarette up to his lips and inhaled deeply. The smoke filled his lungs and gave the satisfying burn that he craved, as ashes fell in the water and on his chest.

These are the times Tyler dreads but craves the most; the time he spends alone. It was a time of searching himself and reflecting on his life.

Joshua was a nice distraction, but as much as he hated to admit it, there was more than just a physical attraction keeping them going back.

Joshua was winsome, there was no doubt about it. His pink hair was soft and messily alluring atop of his perfectly structured face. He was toned and fit, but not overly muscular.

Joshua is a lot of things, but over all he's just simply beautiful. Josh was smart, intelligent, caring, kind...

There was this distinct urge for Tyler to want to be in his presence every time something goes wrong or when he was down; Josh was his 'pick-me-up'.

While taking the last draw of his cigarette, and putting it out against the tub, Tyler closed his eyes and slips further into the water until his nose was just above the water.

Josh made Tyler feel like Justin had done when they were younger, but the problem is Tyler had so much time into his relationship with Justin.

Could he just throw all he knows away for some guy he met in a bar?

Is he actually starting to fall in love with Joshua?

He slips underneath the water completely and let's the water surrounding him shield him from reality.

Peril.

✨➕✨
A/n

I haven't been updating because school is literally crazy right now, and my grandmother I haven't seen in years has cancer so I wrote her a letter and literally just put it in my mailbox to send to her.

I hope you have an amazing day!

I love you, my lil spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca💫