✨➕Confessions➕✨

✨➕✨

The drive to Josh's apartment consisted of Tyler practically throwing himself at Joshua as he sloppily kissed at his neck and palmed the older boy through his tight jeans.

To say the cabby was relived to finally get rid of them was an underestimate. The two made their way into the apartment complex as they stumbled to the elevator in fits of giggles.

When they reached the elevator, Josh pressed the button with his floor number on it and pinned Tyler to the wall behind them.

The elevator was filled with high whimpers and moans as they worked their bodies together with their lips still attached.

In the moment Tyler was free in a way. He wasn't worried about the beating that was certain to come tomorrow morning, he was living in the moment.

Josh's soft lips moving against his felt better than anyone else's ever has, maybe it's because he treated him gently but also rough.

The only bruises Josh would be leaving on his skin is those made by his lips and fingertips.

The doors opened and Josh picked Tyler up bridal style as he walked down the hallway and towards his apartment.

As Josh let Tyler down to grab his keys from his back pocket and unlock the door, Tyler was behind him sliding his hands up and down the man's torso under his shirt.

When the door was finally opened, josh threw the keys somewhere randomly in his apartment and pulled the smaller brunet in after him.

Tyler was quick to drop to his knees as he tugged at the hem of Josh's shirt impatiently with a desperate whine escaping his lips.

Josh groaned as he jerked the material over his head and watched Tyler lean forward and whisper "finally."

Before Josh could even make a comment on how needy Tyler was, he was focusing on the feeling of Tyler leaving open mouthed kisses across his lower abdomen; right above the waistband of his jeans.

"Fuck."

It was breathy and purely obscene as it passed Josh's lips, his head lolling back and his fingers  tugged at brown locks.

"Can I?"

Tyler peered up at the man towering above him through his lashes as he pulled at the waistband of his jeans.

Josh could only nod, but Tyler was fast to unbutton them and pull them down to the man's knees as he palmed him trough his Calvin Klein's.

"Quit teasing, baby."

Tyler didn't have to be told twice as he slipped his thumbs in the band of Josh's underwear and pulled them down along with his pants.

He was quick to lean forward and lick at the tip of Josh's hard cock leaking pre cum. He licked his lips before lowering himself down on Josh's length.

He moaned as Josh's hands found his hair and tugged at it harshly; not enough to hurt him, but just enough to assert his dominance.

He brought his hands up to rest behind his back as he let Josh fuck his mouth. They were both moaning as Josh sat the pace and rocked his hips up into Tyler's mouth.