✨➕Coming Soon➕✨

💫➕💫

Tyler sat mixing his drink with his straw as he watched the bartender wipe down the unoccupied spots on the counter.

He wasn't even trying to hide the bluish - green bruises littering his skin anymore. The once red patches blossoming along his cheekbones, arms, and sides in vibrant hues.

His jeans hung low on his hips as he slouches on the bar stool, trying to numb the physical pain with alcohol.

He was tipsy from the shots of vodka he'd taken over his stay at the bar full of people dancing to the deafening music.

The scene wasn't to his liking, but his whole life was seemingly going wrong anyways.

So he sipped his honey cider that tasted mostly of vodka, but the honey flavored Smirnoff was detected on his tastebuds after the burning liquid was swallowed.

He doesn't know how his life got this bad, he really doesn't. He doesn't deserve the beatings or the name calling he receives from Justin, he doesn't.

But Justin loves him, Tyler knows so. They met in their senior year of high school and stayed together through college. He was so sweet back then. He was always telling Tyler how pretty he was and how much he loved him, but he's stressed right now.

He doesn't mean to hurt me.

So that's how Tyler's body started becoming painted in blue and purple marks that wasn't from any type of love and hooking up with random strangers as he drinks his life away in bars.

He'd be running right back to Justin tomorrow morning, and he knew it.

He didn't notice the pink haired man taking a seat right next to him until he was calling the bartender over and ordering a couple shots of 'the strongest stuff you've got.'

He looked over at Tyler and squinted his eyes, and Tyler knew he was doing what everyone else does.

He was trying to distinguish if the hues littering Tyler's skin was in fact bruises or the neon lights casting shadows in the dimly lit building.

"Wanna' talk about it?"

Tyler smirked as he played with his straw and slowly looked up at the man.

"I have my problems just as you have yours. Do you really care? That's a rhetorical question, because you don't. You don't know me and my sob story won't change your life or help me fix mine. We both came here to forget and that's just what I plan to do."

The Bartender sat Josh's drink down as he slid her a couple wadded up dollar bills and left.

"Let's forget then."

Tyler smirked as Josh passed him one of his shot glasses and winked.

They both kept eye contact as they downed the first shot and exchanged names.

"So, Tyler, wanna head back to mine?"

Tyler nodded to the best of his ability in his tipsy state and stood up as Josh laced their hands together and drug him trough the crowd of dancing, sweaty bodies.

Trying to forget.

💫➕💫
A/N

Remember abuse is never okay, ever. S/he will do it again and it's not love. It's not your fault and you need to get away from it as soon as you can. Stay safe, I'm always here to talk💓

👽Stay • Alive💀

-Becca💫