✨➕Rejuvenate➕✨

✨➕✨

Steam rolled off the top of the mugs sat on the kitchen table as Tyler poured the piping hot water over the tea bags.

A smile never left his lips as Daughtry played on his phone that laid upon the kitchen counter, his voice cheery as he sang long to the song.

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you," Tyler sung lowly, his mind focused on getting the muffins out of the oven without burning himself.

He was so focused, he didn't realize Josh lazily smiling his way with an endearing look in his eyes as he leaned against the door frame.

"What's all this?"

Tyler squeaked as he jumped and grabbed his heart, almost sending the muffins to the floor from being spooked.

"Damn you, Josh," Tyler glared as a sat the muffins down and ignored Josh to take out the tea bag from Josh's cup.  Tyler liked keeping his tea bag in, he believed it made it taste better.

"Baby," Josh mumbled in his still half asleep state, resting his head on Tyler's bare shoulder and pulling him back against his chest.

Tyler felt warmth flood his body as he turned in the older boy's arms and kissed him sweetly, just a light peck followed by heavenly giggles.

"I hate you,  because I can't hate you," Tyler remarked as he looked Josh directly in the eyes.

Josh shrugged his shoulders with a sleepy yawn, before pulling Tyler closer and connecting their lips.

"Too early for this, darling," Josh mumbled against Tyler's lips before pulling back and pulling out a chair.

"Let's eat."

✨➕✨

The sun was beaming down from the clear, blue sky as Josh took Tyler's hand in his and pulling him towards the lemur exhibit.

"Baby, look how cute. Oh my god," Josh exclaimed as he pushed his face closer to the chain link fence and watched the furry animals jump around.

Tyler watched his boyfriend stand fully entranced by the small, monkey like animals as they literally just walked over top of one another.

Josh then drug Tyler to every single exhibit, even though Tyler insisted he really didn't want to see the monkeys that bad, he never really liked them.

Tyler then got excited as he spotted a bear exhibit as he and Josh stood watching the red panda in front of them do nothing but sleep, literally.

"Baby, Jish, Joshua, Babe," Tyler whined as he pulled on Josh's hand, fighting to gain his attention with the red panda sitting lazily up high on a tree branch.

Brown, hazel eyes slowly met his as the breath taking smile broke out over his features, leaving Tyler to feel hopeless in love with the man standing before him.

"Wanna see the bears," the younger breathed as he looked up at Joshua intently, flicking his eyes to daunting lips.

Josh closed the distance as he pulled Tyler closer and cupped his jaw, deepening the kiss without a care of being in public.