✨➕Feelings➕✨

✨➕✨

✨➕✨

The night club was rattling with music as drunken bodies grind against each other and Tyler stays seated on the bar stool as he sticks a cigarette between his lips and slips the pack back in his jacket pocket.

He pulls out his lighter and lights it up before pulling it from between his lips, the smoke swirling around in front of him.

The lights were out, but blue strobe lights bounced off of the walls before extinguishing and starting up again.

The smell of alcohol filled the air mixed with sweat and smoke; excitingly toxic.

"Are you even allowed to smoke in here?"

Tyler just shrugged as he took another drag and let Josh take it from his hand and put it out against the counter; tossing it somewhere in the floor and taking Tyler's hand.

No words were exchanged as the pink haired man drug Tyler through the mass of intoxicated shells of people mindlessly moving to the beat they can barely register through their hazy state.

Josh stopped and pulled the smaller boy to his chest as they lazily moved together in the clumsiest of ways; they weren't even drunk, just unfamiliar.

"Josh, right?" Tyler yelled over the music as his hands went around Josh's neck and rolled his hips against the older man's.

Josh just nodded as Tyler smirked and turned to press his back against the elder's chest while taking his hands and placing them on his hips.

"Lucky for you, I plan on having some fun tonight."

Bright lights, he's fading.
Feels right, he's crazy.

✨➕✨

Tyler crawled up from his position under the sheets as he licked his lips and looked up at Josh with a hooded gaze.

Tyler was quick to straddle the pink haired man's lap as they both panted and exchanged goofy smiles.

"You're so fucking good," Josh said breathlessly as he brought a hand up to run through Tyler's messy, sweaty hair sticking to his forehead.

"I know," Tyler smiled playfully as he trailed a finger down Josh's defined chest that glistened in a sheen of sweat.

Josh rolled them around to where Tyler was pinned underneath him and ghosted his lips over the younger boy's ear.

"You're too pretty for these."

Josh mumbled as he kissed over the dark hues of purple, violets, and fading greens covering Tyler's skin in corresponding patches.

Cheek,
neck,
arms,
stomach,
and hips.

Tyler didn't say a word as he enjoyed the gentle caresses Josh was willing to provide against his abused skin.

Tyler just sighed in contentment as he let Josh ghost kisses all over him in a manner of gentleness that he's not familiar with.

"Why do you put up with this?"

The question lingered in the air for awhile as Josh kept pressing lazy kisses to the tan skin under his fingertips.

Tyler heard the question but let it stay unanswered as he carded his fingers through pink curls hovering above his hips as he sucked a bruise on the skin.

"It doesn't matter right now, can't you just focus on this moment?"

Josh shrugged as he raised his head to look Tyler in the eyes, "what does it matter, you'll be gone by morning."

There was no denying Josh's statement because it was true, he would be gone by morning.

Before the sun rises and shines through his large casement windows Tyler will lay in Josh's embrace as he admires him up close, and with a heavy heart he'll slip his clothes back on and go back to a not so gentle hand kissing upon his delicate skin as newer, brighter hues cover his skin.

"Why do you even care? We're not dating, we barely even know each other."

Josh pulled back from sucking another mark on his left hip as he crawled above Tyler and took his face between his hands as his elbows caressed Tyler's head and supported his weight.

"I just don't believe anyone deserves to be treated so horribly, especially when it's coming from someone they invest their love in."

He wants somebody to love, to hold him.
He wants somebody to love, in the right way.

💫➕💫
A/n

Merry Christmas!!
(If you celebrate it)

This book is pretty much my vent book, because it's actually based on a relationship I have with someone.

( I am not in an abusive relationship!! Don't worry, I'm safe. It's hard to explain, however, I watched my mom go through many abusive relationships when growing up."

Stay safe and take care of yourselves💓

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay Alive 💀

-Becca💫