✨➕Suicide➕✨

✨➕✨

Your first love is always the hardest to let go of, even harder to see its petals dying as the wilting, bright red rose turns dark and dull.

Tyler wanted to leave Justin, but he was torn. So many years have been put into their relationship, so many beautiful memories, so much love.

But for every good memory there's also the bad. When replaying the time spent with Justin, Tyler realizes that there's more bad than good in their relationship.

There's more bruises than hand holding, more scars than kissing, more venomous words than those of love...

Tyler slowly turns in the bed he's lying on and smiles.

Pink curls were splayed against porcelain skin as strong arms stayed placed around his small frame.

He didn't run this time.

He isn't running anymore.

The sun shone through the blinds and caressed  his delicate skin as he allowed himself to enjoy the comfort the older man beside of him was providing.

His stomach was still churning with anxiety, but he tried his best to ignore it as he cuddled closer to Josh.

After a few minutes, however, Tyler's anxiety grew as his breath shortened and tears flowed freely from his eyes.

Josh immediately sat up as he heard Tyler's sniffles.

"Tyler, what's wrong?

Josh's groggy voice broke trough the silence as he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and pulled him into his lap.

Tyler's body convulsed with loud sobs as he white knuckled Josh's shirt with both hands.

"I'm scared, Josh."

Josh's heart broke, but he held the boy closer as he gently ran his fingers through his brown locks.

"Shh, it's okay, I got you," Josh whispered in a soothing voice as he comforted the frightened boy.

"I still love him, Josh. I'll always love him," Tyler cried as he held on to Josh like a life line -in a way he was- "but he's not good for me. I know that, but how do I let go?"

"You don't," Josh answered simply, "you don't let go of love, you learn to live without the love you don't need."

"I need to end it," Tyler sniffled as his breath stuttered and he pulled back with water eyes and reddened cheeks.

"You do," Josh agreed as he held the boy and soothingly ran a gentle hand up and down the boy's back.

"Can you help me?"

The fear in the smaller boy's voice radiated in his eyes as he looked at Josh with a hopeless look.

"Of course."

"Where will I go? I don't have a place to stay. Oh my god I don't have any money, I don't have any friends to turn to, I don't have any money-" Tyler started panicking again as Josh rushed to reassure him.

"You can stay with me, I'll take care of you until you find a place, that's if you want to or you can stay here with me."

Tyler smiled weakly as he nodded his head in appreciation.

"Thank you son much, Joshua."

✨➕✨
A/n

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca💫