✨➕Ethereal➕✨

✨➕✨

Joshua wasn't joking when he told Tyler he enjoyed his overall presence and not just sex, so that's how they ended up in a field on their backs looking up to the speckled sky above them.

"Josh, do you think god is real?"

Josh was caught off guard by the random question, but shrugged his shoulders in response nonetheless, "I don't really know. I just don't think of religion very often."

The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable as Tyler sighed and rolled over and propped his cheek upon his palm.

"Well I think a lot."

Josh glanced to the brunet beauty lying beside of him and smiled, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Tyler hinted at a smile but his eyes were sad.

Sad didn't look good on him, but he's also never looked so beautiful.

"You don't wanna know."

Josh rolled over and propped himself on his elbow while looking over at Tyler, "Try me."

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully as a wide smile grew on his plump lips, "You're so cute it's sickening."

They both laughed lightly before Tyler sat straight up and lolled his head back to get a better look the universe before him.

His clothes were wrinkled, hair sticking up in a variety of ways, while his bottom lip was held captive by his teeth.

"I believe there's a god, but I don't believe in the god a lot of people worship. The god we preach about in church doesn't add up in logic for me. I don't understand the world. I don't understand how it works. Life is fucking terrifying, Josh. How is there enough room for everyone to live and own houses? How are we going to keep burying people? What's going to happen when we run out of places to bury garbage and the ozone doesn't protect us from the sun? What do we do then, Josh? Why are we cursed with the ability to feel things? Why do we fall in love with the people who hurt us most? Why does the sky cry on our worst days? Why do birds sing every morning? Why? I'm fucking terrified of life because nothing in it makes sense."

Tyler wasn't crying, but his voice wasn't short of emotion.

Tyler Joseph looked and talked like he held the secrets to the universe, and someday he was going to change the world. Joshua was sure of it.

"Tyler Joseph, you're so beautiful."

And Joshua has never meant a sentence so much before in his life.

✨➕✨
A/n

I got panic! tickets for my birthday and they're my best friend's favorite band; she actually introduced me to them. I got tickets and she hasn't even been to a concert and I feel like shit. I didn't mean to hurt her, but I idk.

(If you got my reference 😉😉)

Enjoy my thoughts I displayed through Tyler☺️
I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca💫