✨➕Toxins➕✨

✨➕✨

The scene was horrible as it unfolded in the privacy of their small apartment. A whole was in the wall near Tyler's face as blood trickled from his nose, and a strong grip held firmly to his throat as he was trapped against the wall.

Tyler knew better than to make a sound as he endured the punishment, because it was his fault, right? He shouldn't have went out on Justin, but he did; the bruises aligning his neck gave him away.

"Why are you so fucking disrespectful, slut? I could do so much better than you, but I stay with you anyways, but then you whore around behind my back. You don't deserve me, Tyler. You never will. You'll never be anything without me, do you understand?"

Tyler stayed silent as he kept his face tilted towards the ground and kept the tears from falling, he was too proud to show weakness; it'd just make him worse anyways.

The sting upon his cheek made his eyes water as the sound bounced of the walls and mixed with the taller man's heavy breathing that was fanning his neck.

"You fucking answer me when I ask you a question, slut."

Tyler grit his teeth as he mumbled out, "yes sir."

Another slap was laid upon his delicate skin as the area grew red, and a firm grip roughly jerked his head upwards.

He was met with the older man's snarl and bright blue eyes staring into his own.

"You look at me when speaking, and you speak up. Are you fucking dumb, Tyler? God damnit you know how to act."

The smaller boy's mind drifted to pink hair and gentle eyes before he raised his eyes to meet Justin's, "Sorry, sir. I understand, without you I'd be and have nothing. I don't deserve you."

Seemingly satisfied with his answer, Justin released his grip and walked out of the door as Tyler slumped to the ground in a pathetic heap of limbs.

His body was yearning for Josh's soft caresses and gentle kisses along his skin as he carded his fingers through his soft curls.

He forced himself to stand as he grabbed the counter to stabilize himself. His head was spinning, but he kept walking slowly to the kitchen.

He grabbed a paper towel and ran it under water before dabbing it under his nose and cleaning the blood. It stung, but he knew it had to be cleansed.

When he was fairly certain the blood was gone he grabbed the phone off of the kitchen counter and called the number he has been calling for the past couple of weeks when things took a turn for the worst.

"Josh, I'm coming over."

✨➕✨
A/n

Insight on Tyler's life with Justin.

I'd like to wish Hayley Williams and I a happy birthday.

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca💫