✨➕Patience➕✨

✨➕✨

With each passing day Tyler was growing more comfortable and at ease with Josh, but he wasn't completely at peace. He'd never be completely free of the burden that lives within his conscious, randomly choosing when to be triggered and cause him to feel desperate and terrified all over again.

Right now he was safe, he was warm, and he was loved.

Josh's strong arms held his waist tightly as his nose was pressed into Tyler's soft tummy, lips parted as he snored quietly. Even in his sleep he was so gentle and protective.

Blue bloods was playing on the tv as Tyler smiled lazily down at the older boy as he ran his fingers through messy, colorful strands.

It had took a lot of reassurance, kisses, and soft caresses to get him to allow Josh to touch him without his breath hitching, eyes widening, and heart shattering. He was stuck in the memories of Justin and pain, when he was nothing more than a damn toy to be abused at any time.

Josh was helping him, he was always gentle and cautious when handling Tyler.

Josh hummed in his sleep before burying his head further into Tyler's bare, plump thighs. Tyler smiled as his crooked, adorable teeth were on display and his plump, pink lips caressed them in the most endearing of ways.

Tyler was so in love.

As Josh laid asleep in his lap with Tyler sat clothed in nothing but lacy black panties and Josh's NASA shirt that was huge on his lanky frame, Tyler realized he wanted this forever. Oh god, he wanted Joshua forever.

He wanted to wake up to Josh's sweet kisses, feel the tickling sensation of Josh's soft breath on his hips as he napped in his lap on lazy weekends...

Tyler wanted to feel love forever, and that's what Josh was.

Josh was pastel colors, watercolor paintings, wildflowers in summer, rain in the spring, snow on Christmas day, thunder at night, and unheard melodies.

Josh slowly opened his eyes as Tyler continued admiring him, and smiled sleepily up at the small brunet.

"Hi."

Tyler giggled as he caresses Josh's cheek, "Hi."

After a few moments Josh sat up and stretched before standing up and walking to the kitchen, his feet making soft tapping noises against the linoleum flooring.

"I'm making cookies, how many do you want?"

Tyler giggled from the couch as he rolled his eyes playfully, "How do you know I even want any?"

Tyler could hear the smile in his voice as Josh called back after the sound of clanking pans were heard, " Because cookies are your favorite things ever, Ty."

Tyler quietly climbed to his feet before walking into the kitchen and hoisting himself up onto the counter, curling his finger to motion Josh to stand between his legs.

Josh obeyed as he approached Tyler with a raised eyebrow and hands caressing tan, chubby thighs.

"Wrong, you're my favorite thing," Tyler corrected before pulling Josh down for a soft, sensual kiss.

When the duo pulled away, Tyler looked into Josh's hazel eyes and the words forced their way out of his mouth before he could stop them.

"I want you forever. I want us forever. I want this forever."

Josh smiled as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and rested his large hand upon the soft kin of Tyler's thigh before resting their heads together.

"I never planned on letting you go."

Tyler smiled brightly as he kissed Josh and pulled back, "you really think you can handle dating me?'

"Gotta handle dating ya' before I can handle marrying ya'."

Oh and Tyler gasped sweetly as Josh smiled and pressed a soft kiss to Tyler's neck.

The thought of marrying Josh was a promise worth holding onto.

He wanted Josh forever.

✨➕✨
A/n

M'sleepy.

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca