✨➕Obscene➕✨

✨➕✨

Josh marveled at the trembling boy under his fingertips as he laid splayed out on his bed; withering and bucking his hips at Josh's every touch. Josh's skin was hot to the touch as he sat back on his heels and admired the view.

Casual sex wasn't something Josh necessarily liked, but every time Tyler showed up at his door during ungodly hours of the night or early morning, he was always there to open the door. Tyler had him wrapped around his finger, and they both knew it.

"Josh."

His name slipped from the lips of the angel below him so sweetly he swore it was coated in the sweetest of substances, gentle and addictive. His hands continued to roam sun kissed skin as if it was the forbidden treasure he was warned about; tempting with consequences.

Tyler was a mess as high whines and whimpers slipped past his heavenly lips, reciting Josh's name in a sinful tone like it was the only prayer he knows. In that moment Josh was his savior and he wanted nothing more than to be saved.

He wanted Josh's fingertips to erase the traces Justin left behind, he wanted Josh to dull the ache he felt in his chest with every beat of his heart. He wanted to get lost in Josh's gentle caresses and praising words; he wanted to forget, even if just for a few hours.

They were both desperate and greedy in their own ways, but that was the tragic beauty in their relationship. They were in a competition of who could hurt the other worse, and they were in everyway relentless.

Nimble, skillful fingers intertwined themselves in pink hair as they pulled the older man close for a kiss that was all tongue and teeth. The air surrounding them was hot and rushed as it matched their pace.

"Tyler can we slow it down?" Josh mumbled as the younger boy nipped at his bottom lip eagerly.

"Y-yeah, sure, but p-please do something," the smaller boy begged as he placed himself in Josh's lap and trailed his lips down the pale expanse of the older man's neck and chest; nipping and creating blooming red spots along the way.

Josh was quick to flip them and pin Tyler below him as the younger of the two kept his legs locked around Josh's waist.

"So beautiful, Tyler." Josh praised as he teasingly ghosted his lips above the boy's waistband and pulling at the elastic of the black boxers adorning honey licked thighs. Tyler was too far gone as his head sunk into the pillows below him and his hips jerked up in an attempt to get some kind of friction.

"Please, Josh," Tyler practically sobbed as he tangled his hands in fading pink curls and looked at Josh with his warm honey eyes and long, fluttering lashes that framed them beautifully.

"God, Tyler, you're so fucking beautiful," Josh groaned as he pulled the tight boxers from around his waist and threw them somewhere in the room.

"Fuck, I know I suggested taking things slow, but I want to fuck you against everything in this room," Josh groaned as Tyler responded with a desperate whine and nodding frantically.

"Please, Josh, please," Tyler moaned as Josh raised up and slipped his own boxers off, before ducking back down and grabbing the lube from the bedside table and applying a generous amount to three fingers.

"Gonna make you feel so good," Josh purred as he slipped a finger in Tyler's entrance, watching the way Tyler's mouth fell open and his hands gripped the sheets below him. In a matter of seconds Tyler was pushing back onto Josh's finger and begging for more.

When he was convinced Tyler was ready he stood up and motioned for Tyler to jump, and he complied; jumping and wrapping his plumps thighs around Josh's waist. Josh was quick to pin him against the wall and push into him.

Tyler moaned highly as he rested his head on Josh's shoulder and raked his nails down the pale expanse of his back; leaving red marks in claiming red.

Their breaths mingled as small pants and gasps slipped pass their lips, "fuck, Tyler," Josh moaned low in his throat as he held more firmly to Tyler's thighs and moved to push him up against the glass windows.

"J-Josh, people can see," Tyler moaned as he felt the cool glass caress his over heated skin along with Josh's gentle hands.

"Good."

A loud, broken moan resounded through the room as Tyler leaned forward and bit down on Josh's shoulder to stifle his cries as he closes his eyes and goes limp in Josh's embrace. The thought of people looking up to see Josh fucking him against the window pushing him over the edge.

A mantra of Josh's name slipped past cherry red lips, bruised from harsh kisses and the amount of times he has bitten them.

Tyler released and came all over Josh's hand and both of their waists, but Josh kept thrusting searching for his own release. Tyler was choking out sobs from oversensitivity as Josh finally came with a broken moan of Tyler's name and a final thrust and bit down on the younger boy's shoulder.

Tyler hissed as Josh's teeth sunk into the delicate skin between his ear and shoulder blade. Josh pulled out before wrapping his arms around Tyler's small frame and holding him close to his chest; carrying him to the bathroom.

As they sit in the warm water wrapped up in one another Josh sighs and runs his fingers through Tyler's damp hair, "You know I don't just want sex from you, Ty. Don't get me wrong, you're the best I've ever had, but you can always come to me for anything. I'm willing to sit and hold you and talk, I don't need anything in return," Josh mumbled as he kissed the back of Tyler's ear.

With a heavy heart and emotions running wild, Tyler cried.

✨➕✨
A/n

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-Becca