✨➕Freedom➕✨

✨➕✨

Justin stood taller than Josh by a good five inches, but Josh had more of a muscular build than the other.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man snarled as he eyed Tyler's small frame and made a move to grab at his frail arm, but Josh was quicker.

The pink haired man grabbed Justin's arm in a rush as he twisted it backwards and held the man still.

"Don't you ever fucking touch him again. I won't let you hurt him ever again," Josh seethed as his nostrils flared as his chest picked up a harsh beat within his chest.

The sound was almost deafening as he tried to control himself, he felt his whole body buzz with the need to hurt the scum in front of him.

This man had hurt Tyler. This is the man that painted his delicate boy's skin the vibrant hues of unflattering greens and blues.

This was the monster responsible for destroying Tyler and making him second guess himself on everything he does.

He looked back to the younger man that stayed coward behind him, only to see his eyes wide and terrified.

"Tyler's here to get his belongings, he won't be staying here anymore," Josh spat as he released the man with a harsh push.

The blonde haired man stumbled forward as he gripped his wrist with a hiss.

"You'll regret this Tyler. You'll never find anyone better than me, baby."

Josh wanted to break the man's nose as he watched the cocky grin cover his wretched features, but he held off for Tyler's sake.

He followed the smaller boy into the well kept house as he made sure to keep an eye on Justin who stayed put at the door.

"Can we just leave it? He can have it all, I just want to go home," Tyler cried softly as fresh tears rolled down his freckled cheeks.

Josh shook his head softly as he grabbed the boy's face in his hands and gave him a gentle peck on his candy pink lips.

"Baby boy, you need to get your stuff, I'm here to protect you. I won't let him hurt you, Tyler. I promise."

Tyler knew Josh was being truthful, and tried to relax a bit as he grabbed his suitcase from under the bed he and Justin had shared for years and started grabbing all his things.

Josh stood by the door on look out, just in case Justin got brave, and occasionally looked over his shoulder to see Tyler packing clothes and random things.

After about fifth teen minutes the duo walked back down the stairs with Tyler's suitcase in hand, and Josh in front.

"See ya soon, sweetheart," Justin smirked as he looked at Tyler with the worst intentions radiating in his uneasy blue eyes.

"You don't deserve to ever see him again. As long as I'm breathing, you won't ever be around him, unless it's in a court house," Josh seethed at the man.

"That can be arranged... the breathing part that is."

It didn't take more than a minute for Josh to step closer to the man and grab his shirt before cocking his fist back and looking him in the eyes with fury radiating throughout his body.

"Josh, please!"

Josh could hear Tyler's pleading as he let go of the man after a moment of hesitation and stepped back.

"You lose."

Those were Josh's last words as he gestured for Tyler to start walking to his vehicle and ignored Justin's yells and empty threats.

When the two got into the car, Josh kissed his distressed love's warm forehead and gently took his shaky hand in his own.

"Lets go home."

Tyler nodded without a word as he looked straight ahead with a distant look in his coffee colored eyes.

Joshua's heart ached for the ethereal being in his passenger seat, but there wasn't much he could do. All he could do was offer his support.

The drive home was mostly silent as the only sound was the whistling of the wind from Tyler's cracked window, until he spoke up.

"Love's just an excuse to get hurt."

Josh pursed his lips before pulling into the parking lot of his apartment complex. He parked and turned the engine off before turning to the brunet.

He carefully took his freckled dusted, cherry hued cheeks in between his hands and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on his tempting lips.

"Well then, by all means, hurt me."

✨➕✨
A/n

I'm working all of my spring break, lmao shoot me.😊

I love you, my lil' spookies💞

👽Stay • Alive💀

-becca