~Chapter 44: Locked up~

Y/N's P.O.V

We all stood up and walked further down the hallway. Out the corner of my eye I could see George and Washington talking silently. I didn't want to ruin anything so I minded my own business. 

"Guys, I have a feeling someone is following us..." Aaron said as he looked around. "You're just paranoia, Burr," Alexander said as Aaron gave him a nasty glare. "No, I feel it too..." I said as I looked around a bit uneasy. "Now we know it isn't true," Philip mumbled under his breath.

"Care to repeat?" I asked as Lafayette hold me back from the back of my t-shirt. "No." Philip sighed as he moved along.

I groaned, inhaled, exhaled and continued to walk. The feeling of being followed grew bigger and bigger as we went further and further into the hall. We walked until we hit a wall. A dead end. 

"Guys, I think that we need to search for a lever or something here," Lee said as everyone looked around for one. There were no crates or objects in the hall. It was just an empty hall. So we started to press on the walls to see if there was anything.

I walked to the end wall of the hall and hovered my hand on the wall. Finally, I pressed the wall and a glow appeared in the shape of my handprint. I immediately pulled away as the glow faded and a quick flash of light hit the whole hall. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't get blinded by the short-lived light. When I opened my eyes, there was a staircase to another underground area.

"...Let's go." I said as the guys began to walk to the staircase.  "Not so fast." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see none other than Robin himself. I groaned as I felt that relic thing in my heart beat against my chest. He was all the way behind everyone making escaping from him pretty much beginner level.

"we'll beat your a$$ into the gr-" Hercules began to hiss but I cut him off. "Let's go." I hissed as Robin shook his head and got out a little remote. He pressed the only button on the remote and I felt the ground under me disappear. I looked up as I reached for the edge but failed to grab it, and thus I fell down.

"3 TIMES TODAY, 3!!!" I yelled as I landed on the ground.  "Okay, Imma beat your a$$." Alexander said from the above as looked around who had fallen with me. It was a bit dark but I could still make out that it was Philip and John.

Then we heard a ton of running and a door shut. We all looked at each other. "Guys?" I called, no answer. "GUYS?!" I called again but a bit louder, no answer. "Great, they left us." Philip hissed.

I sighed as I stood up to see if there was any way of climbing the thing. "What are you doing?" Philip spat at me. I didn't answer but gripped on a stone to see that it broke off immediately. No way of climbing that. 

"What are you gonna do? Climb up like that one time with the car crusher?" Philip mocked.
"You make a mistake, one time! And this is what happens!" I yelled at Philip. "Hey I know, why don't you just use your freaky magical relic to get us all outta here." Philip hissed back.

"You know that I know that he knows that we all know that I know that he knows what you know that I don't know how to use it!" I yelled in an overcomplicated sentence.

"Okay ladies, ladies you're both beautiful but can you two get along so we can get outta here?" John interrupted. 

"And since when do you talk?!" I asked as I looked at John. "Okay, now it's one female dog," John said as he rolled up his sleeves. "You ain't got nothing on me." I hissed as he came closer.

John suddenly realized that I was right. He would get crushed because of my relic. "You have a stupid destiny..." John mumbled. I took a step back.

"D-Do you really think I chose this? All of it. From the beginning till the end. I haven't chosen any path, it has been laid out for me. If I could I would go back in time and set all of you guys outside. But I can't. And even if I did, your future would be destroyed too." I said as John and Philip looked away.

I sighed.

"Fine." I sighed as I sat down in a corner of the little brick space. We sat there, each of us in another corner, waiting for something to help us or at the least get us out. Nothing came after the first 5 minutes. I tried to call them on my phone but I didn't have a connection. 10 minutes passed and I began to look at the other two. They still sat in their corner with an angry look in their eyes. 15 minutes, nobody has said anything. 20 minutes, my relic began to hurt. I clenched my heart area as I silently cringe in pain, nobody of the two seemed to notice.

30 minutes, I stand up and lean against the wall. The two now turned their heads to me. But that was short lived once they turned their heads back. I felt pain in my back and head, it was like something wanted to break out and be free, but it had to break through my flesh first.

The pain stopped as soon as I hit the 40-minute mark. I leaned my head back as I looked at the guys. They hadn't moved from their positions. I sighed. "Guys, we need to get up. Now" I hissed as they didn't even bother looking at me. "I said, NOW!" I yelled as something came out my back and my head. 

3rd person P.O.V

Y/N stood there, angel-like wings stuck out her back and a white flower-like crown stuck out. Philip and John looked at her. Their eyes widened in surprise. They stood up and backed away in their corner.

"What?!" She hissed as her voice echoed. Philip pointed to her. "Wings...Crown..." He stuttered out as she touched her head. Her eyes widened as she removed her hand and felt at her back to feel the feathers of her wings.  "So that was what the W's and C was in that notebook." She mumbled to herself. "Take my hand." She said as she reached out her hand to the two.

"No f*cking way." John hissed. "NOW!" She yelled again. The two slowly grabbed each one hand and Y/N flew up. They both let a girl-like scream as soon as they were up. She flew up until they hit the surface again. She let go of their hands and fell on the ground. Her wings faded as did her crown. She started to feel dizzy but she stood up.

"Let's go." She said as she smashed her hand on the wall. The glowing handprint appeared and the wall transformed again in the long down going staircase. The went down and the staircase disappeared as soon as they were all the way down.

"There is a fried Robin on the menu, we only have to catch it." She hissed at both of them.