~Chapter 3: Sam Davids~

(Edited)

27th of September 2017

Y/N's P.O.V

I was running towards the campus which was a five-minute walk from my home. When I arrived there, I saw all the new faces and some familiar ones. The hoody that I wore was a little loose so I tugged a bit at it and it went a little tighter around my figure.

Okay, classroom 305 third floor, sounds easy enough. I walked up the stairs and needed to take a sip of my really strong coffee to not fall asleep in the progress. I was a bit tired, not as tired as usual though. When I arrived I opened the door and walked in. 

Guess which class...History, the irony is real.

I sat down and took a notebook and a pen to write my notes in so I could read them all over again when I was home. With all the founding fathers plus 1 king breathing in my neck while I do so.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my eyes as I tried to keep them open. Suddenly the teacher came in. I slapped myself mentally and opened my eyes fully. No time for self-pity. 

"Okay class, we're going to start off this year by a good portion of American history, I'm your teacher: Mister Verleackt or just Mister V. Whatever you like." Mister Verleackt introduced as he stood in front of the whiteboard and looked at the class. 

I mentally began to laugh like a dehydrated hyena on drugs and almost began to cry. Why in the world did we learn anything about them! We were in London, not in f*cking America! I'd love to learn something about it if I didn't have all of them doing God knows what in my home!

"Today we'll be hitting it off by the founding father." He continued. "Lucky me..." I thought with a twitching eye. "Now can anyone tell me a founding father who was shot in a duel?" He asked. 

Complete and utter silence.

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand. "Yes, miss-" "L/N and Alexander Hamilton," I answered. "Correct. Alexander was indeed shot off in a Duel against?" He asked again looking at the class. "Aaron Burr," I answered because I knew, no one would know that either. "Yes very good miss, L/N." He congratulated me once again. "Now please all grab your textbooks so we can learn a bit more about this topic." The teacher continued.

After class...

I closed my notebook and tucked it away in my bag. Then I proceeded to walk to my next class: Math, my favorite...

I only had 3 classes after that with one lunch break between the 3rd and the 4th hour.  I looked at my watch. It was 2:50. So class stopped early.

I was about to walk to my home but someone grabbed me by my wrist and stopped me. "Can I help You?" I asked a bit annoyed because my home may be burning down. The guy that grabbed my wrist was a ginger with freckles all over his face and arms. He had green emerald eyes. He had a blue shirt rolled up to his elbows and regular brown pants.

"Hey, I-I was in your history class the first hour." The guy told me as I turned towards him.  "I am well aware of that, sir..." I scrunched my nose in thought. "Sam Davids was It?" I guessed.

"Y-you actually remembered my Name!?" He asked with amazement in his eyes. "Sure you were called by the roll call, why wouldn't I?" I asked with a 'duh' tone in the back of my throat. 

"Anyway, I thought it was amazing that you could talk about the founding fathers like you knew them personally." He awkwardly stated as he started to regret ever talking to me. "You would wonder why..."I sighed.

"Is it cool if we hang out maybe later this week?" He asked. I needed to cut it short because I truly care...about my house...It cost me more money than I intended to use on it. "I moved recently and I really just want to make connections," He added as he touched both of his pointer fingers together.