~Chapter 27: Did You...?~

(Edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

"We're home!" Philip shouted when we landed. Some people laughed at his comment. We grabbed our backpacks and made our way to those role thingies where our luggage's were. We waited as a few of our came. And we waited a bit longer and a little bit more and...You know it was getting late. "Does everybody have their luggage?" I asked. They all nodded. "Guess mine is missing then," I frowned. 

Everyone was gone and we were the only ones left. Slowly, the roller stopped rolling. "Huh..." I frowned as I walked up to the help services. They told me that my luggage might be on another plan by accident and that if they found it that they would contact me.

So we headed home, what other option did we have? I got my keys and we all got inside the minivan. Once in there we started talking and just having small talks. When we got home I saw a particular blue suitcase on the doorstep. My suitcase.

I threw the keys to Washington who also knew how to drive thanks to me, of course, and headed to my luggage. I checked if there was any note on the luggage saying: "hey sorry wrong luggage" or "sorry for STEALING your luggage." But there was nothing.

"What a d*ck," I whispered as I checked inside to see if something was missing and sure enough, my laptop wasn't there. I inhaled. "SON OF A B*TCH!" I yelled that caught everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Hercules asked as he walked up to me. "My laptop's stolen," I said calmly trying not to shout at anyone. Hercules did a double check and didn't find my laptop either.  "Should we report it?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'll get a new one. I'm just pissed that someone would do that," I groaned as I opened the door and carried my suitcase to my room. I threw it on my bed and landed right next to it. I'm so done with everything. I am going to sleep and never wake up, ever. I pulled my covers over me and felt the silence enter the room.

Knock, knock.

F*ck.

I laid still and waited for a few minutes until the same knock could be heard. I threw the covers off me and made my way to the door. It was Lafayette. "Chocolate?" He asked as he held a bar of chocolate in his hand. I snatched it from him and shut the door in his face. I opened the bar of chocolate to find dark chocolate. I reopened the door and threw it on Lafayette's head. He rubbed his head and looked at me.

"MY SOUL IS DARK BUT NOT MY CHOCOLATE TASTE!!!" I yelled as a shut the door again.

I groaned as I fell on my bed and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes with a sharp movement and found that I wasn't laying down but rather standing. I looked down to see a blurry vision of what seemed to be grass. I looked around. There was a big forest before me. I checked my pants for my phone and found that I had no pockets. I looked down at my clothing and saw that I was wearing a black uniform. I hadn't even noticed that one of my arms was in the air, holding a gun. 

"Wait," 

I turned around and the environment changed. It was an all-white room. Before me, stood a blurry figure which I couldn't make the face out of. 

"Hey," they greeted. "Oh er...Hey." I answered. "It's empty here, isn't it Y/N?" They asked me.
"Yeah..." I agreed as I looked around. "Do you even know who I am?" They asked. I looked back at them. "...No..." I answered honestly. They smiled. "Not important." He said as he turned to me I saw that they were bleeding like he was shot. 

"WHAT'S WITH THE-"

"BLOOD!" I yelled as I sat up straight in my bed. I looked around, I was in my room. "F*ck," I slowly concluded. "Did that happen?" I asked myself. I looked around to see that everything was normal. "Well for f*cks sake," I mumbled as I fell backward back onto the bed. I looked at my clock. 7 am. Time to get up. I pushed my covers back and got out of bed. I inhaled as I opened the door to get out of my bedroom.

??? P.O.V

I gave the boss the laptop I had stolen from the girl. They opened it and looked at it. "Y/N L/N?" He asked as they looked in files and stuff after a while they closed it and looked at me. "It seems that she's in the University of Manchester...I'll send a spy on the case." He dismissed me as he gave me the motion to leave. I left wondering who the spy would be. And how did the girl get the notebook? She must be super intelligent to try to decode it.

Y/N's P.O.V

"WE'RE OUT OF COFFEEEEEE!!!" I yelled in the halls as I smashed 2 pans together. 

George was the first to come out of his room. He had cucumbers on his eyes, a green face mask and his hair filled with curling pins. "Darling shut up." He stated annoyed as he leaned on the door frame. A few people clapped from their rooms for George.

I looked at him in horror. He rolled with his eyes. "This doesn't happen overnight dear." He said as he motioned to his face. 

He then went back into his room.  "FINE! I'll go alone, but when if I die out there, I'll haunt all of you." I yelled as I walked down the stairs and was about to open the door and leave when I heard a door open a shut, the sound of someone coming down the stairs and then John came up to me. "I'll go with you." He smiled at me. I smiled back and we went to the market together.

When we arrived there, I wandered off to the coffee aisle with John trailing behind me. I looked at the brands of coffee. John tried to look too, but he didn't drink coffee. When I was looking at the coffee brands, I suddenly got the urge to vent to John. Vent to him about the notebook and everything alongside it.

"Hey, John..." I mumbled to get his attention. John turned his head to me. "Yeah?" He asked.
"I..." I stumbled over my own words. "Think we should buy this brand instead," I said nervously as I pushed a coffee brand in John's face. I wanted to tell him about the notebook, but I thought that maybe this wasn't the time.

"Oh, er...I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know." He said as he looked at the brand.

"Y-Yeah..." I nodded as I looked for the brand I actually wanted. We went up to the cashier when we found my brand and we paid. The cashier gave me the coffee in a bag and we went outside. John said that he wanted to check out the pet shop. I let him go and I waited outside. I normally check if the coffee's okay right after I buy it to see if it's okay. So I grabbed it out of the bag and opened it. Inside was this card right on top. I grabbed it to look at it. It was probably one of those advertisements for their other coffees but it was a business card.

TWS

For all your TWSs

3686676730
TWS@Tmail.com

"What is this? What in the name of hell is TWS?" I whispered to myself. "TWS-what?" John asked. Without looking up I stood up and threw the business card into the coffee pot.  "Twelve Wizards statements!" I yelled as I looked at John.

I looked at him as my eyes trailed to his hands who were holding something. A cage with turtles. I looked back up at John's nervous face. "John," I said as he gulped. "They were 3 pounds a piece," John argued.

"John," I said a bit sterner. "I'm telling you Y/N, they were calling me," John swore as he pointed at the turtles.

"John!" I said bellow shouting."John, John, please get us out here John~" John said in a ghost voice. "John!" I shouted.

"Plus look at them they're adorable," John argued as he pushed them in my face. "John!" I barked.

"Almost as adorable as you~," John said with a smirk. "JOHN!!!" I yelled as my face flushed a dark crimson.