~Chapter 33: The first day~

(edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

I decided to leave before 8 am with a sticky note left on the couch, saying that I had to go. I opened the door and left making sure to look around every second. I then walked into my street and saw my house. I walked over to it and walked to the marble stairs that lead to my doorstep. That's when I saw a note on my wall held by a knife to keep the note in its place. I took the knife out the door and grabbed the note.

This time L/N, you win.

But next time you mess with these secrets,I will kill you myself.

That makes going to school, so exciting. I looked at the door and opened it with my extra key. I closed the door and leaned on it. Then I walked to the kitchen to drink some water, I grabbed a glass and filled it with tap water. That gave me time to look around in the house, it was still clean which was surprising. 

Then I heard a door open and close. I hid behind a cabinet in the living room, someone was going to the kitchen and doing something. I then heard the sound that must not be made by anyone but me. The coffee machine was making coffee. I shot up and yelled:

"GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM MAH COFFEE YOU PR*CK!" I yelled as loud as I could. The person looked at me and almost fell on the ground. Of course, it was God damn Alexander.  "Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL!" Alexander yelled back terrified. "Oh...That's right...You don't know yet." I said getting calmer. "But you do know that you can't make coffee with MY coffee machine, dad," I hissed, he nodded a bit annoyed. The coffee was done and he grabbed the cup and took a sip from it.
"DAD!" I barked annoyed.

~A week later AKA the first school day~

"Do you have your cup of coffee?" Washington asked with a checklist in his hands.

"Yep," I said standing near the door as he walked to me.

"Your pencils and pens?" He asked checking something off the list.

"Yep," 

"Your subjects for today: Math, science, Dutch, English, Latin, and French?" He asked.

"Yep," I sighed looking at my watch.

"Okay Y/N, you know the normal defending moves if someone's trying to hurt you," Washington told me as he looked up from his checklist. "Yes, I do. You taught me them yourself, you should know this." I chuckled. He nodded and checked something off the list. He opened the front door.
"Good first day Y/N." He smiled as he held his arms open for a hug. I rolled my eyes but gave him a hug. It was like a father-daughter moment. "Thanks, dad," I mumbled and made my way to the campus. 

Once in the campus, I made my way to class and saw Birgit in the hall. "Hey, Birgit!" I greeted as I made my way to her. "Oh, hey Y/N!" She grinned as she saw me. "What's your first class?" She asked. "Homeroom," I answered. "In which classroom?" She asked. "Er...D 1/9." I answered looking at my phone to see which one. "Me too!" She said happily. I smiled at her as we made our way to the classroom.

"I failed to ask." Birgit started. "But what are you studying for?" She asked. "Ha, everyone fails to ask Birgit, but to answer your question, I'm planning to be a teacher," I answered. "You do have a lot of language classes. What teacher?" She asked. "Actually, they first teach us a lot about every subject and then somewhere around year mark 3, we have to choose," I explained. She nodded.
"That's why I don't see you that often. I do drama." She informed me. I was kinda surprised.

"That's awesome. I have some drama classes because of drama teacher things so...We might have more classes together." I said with a smile. We arrived at the homeroom and walked in. Some kids were already there but the teacher wasn't yet. We sat down and began to talk about various things.

"Okay, class. Quiet down." Our homeroom teacher, mister Johnsons, said. "You all have had your vacation and we need to get back on track." He sternly told us. "To do that, we will tell something about that same vacation." He finished and got a red cube out his backpack. Oh oh...

He threw it to me and all eyes turned to me. F*ck.

"Tell me, miss L/N, what did you do?" He asked.  "Er...I went to New York with my family and friends. Then we went to the musical of Hamilton and we met the cast." I explained, holding back so much information. "Ah, New York. Did you ever go there outside this trip?" He asked. 

'I answered your first stupid question, why did you ask another?' I thought as I frowned.

"No, actually this was the first time," I answered."Okay, anything else?" He asked. 

Yeah, I was drugged put in a car crusher and then almost broke my leg to then get into a hospital where someone wanted to hunt me down and still is hunting me down. 

"Nope," I said with a smile. "Then you can throw the cube to someone else." He said and so I threw it somewhere in the class and someone caught it. They began to explain pages about their trip to Afrika and blah, blah, blah...

A few moments later the bell rang and we needed to move on to our classes. Mine was math...My favorite...

~A few miles further from that school in an unknown office~

Boss's P.O.V

"Okay, this is it. The blue notebook." I said to myself as I put my white gloves on and grabbed the notebook my spy had handed me a week ago. I opened it and was immediately hit by confusion. It was a bunch of scribbles. I went through a lot more pages and they seemed to be all written in a secret code. Damn it! I grabbed the other notebook my spy gave me, the f/c one.

It was the extra notebook of L/N, she wrote her notes down here. That was in English. "How did she crack the code?" I said to myself as I went through the notes. Most of the pages contained random numbers and words. This book was useless! I grabbed it and threw the f/c colored one in the fireplace.

"I need the translation of the blue notebook, but I can't crack a random language in a day. I need help, more specifically, I need her help." I hissed as I watched the notebook burn and curl up. How am I supposed to get her to help me...Unless...

I grabbed my phone and called my spy. My son. "Hey, dad, what's up?" He asked with a chuckle
"Cut the dad cr*p. I need you to ask that girl something." I barked at him. "Yes?" He said immediately changing his attitude. "Write down the alphabet on a piece of paper. Next, to it, you will write the symbols I'm going to send you. Your job is to ask if she knows it." I asked.

"Okay, father." He said and I send him a photo of all the symbols. "Write this down and ask her about it," I demanded and closed the call.

He better doesn't mess this up.