~Chapter 29: Speed dating (part 2)

(Edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

I opened the water bottle that I had brought along. I took a quick shot and then closed it again. "I hate this..." I mumbled as I gulped some water down. "I didn't know that your teacher wanted to meet you in a vacant party room." John ironically stated as he somehow was next to me leaning against the wall next to the door that lead me outside. I jumped and the frowned.

"Sh*t you scared me." I sighed as I looked at him. "Next time you lie to me, which will not be anytime soon, leave your iPhone at home so I can't track you via 'find my iPhone'." He adviced as he showed me the tracker. I quickly grabbed my iPhone to see that he had tracked me.

"Now, why are you really here?" He asked as he pushed himself off the wall. "I-er..." I stumbled over my own words. He laughed. "Just kidding, I know why you're here." He said as he pulled out a flyer with the speed date information on it. I gulped. "Why didn't you just say no?" He asked as I tore my eyes away from the flyer. "Haha...they didn't let me," I mumbled nervously.

John raised an eyebrow and walked up to me. He cupped my face, put his teeth in my lip and bit down. "HEY, MIDA!" I yelled as I pushed him off of me. 

"What was that for!?" I asked as I tried to stop the bleeding. "Don't lie to me, just tell me the truth next time," John smirked. "Y/N DEAR, BREAK IS OVER!" I heard from the inside. "What now?" I asked in a panic. "Not my problem," John nonchalantly stated as he put his hands on his head. "F*ck me," I said pissed as I touched the wound again. "Gladly," John answered with a wink.

"Shut up," I said as I walked back inside. "F*cking, shut up," I stated as I pushed him away.  "Darling, there you are, we H-HOLY SH*T WHAT'S THAT!?!?" George yelled as he pointed to my lip. I covered it with my hand. "I-I bit on it, accidentally," I said as I licked away the blood of the wound.

"DEAR, What in the actual F*CK!!!" He yelled as he pulled me to the bathroom.  "GEORGE YOU CAN'T COME IN HERE!!!" I yelled as I pointed to the girl symbol. "Darling,*inhales* I am the king, I can do whatever I want." He said as he closed the door.

He grabbed a paper towel and gave it to me. I rolled my eyes as I made it wet with the streaming water and dabbed it on my lip (dab dab dab, make it look fab)

"We don't have time for this," George groaned and pushed me back outside on the table.
"NEXT!" He yelled as he rushed next to Lafayette. The door swung open and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes entered. He reminded me of someone...

"Hello, m'lady." He said as he sat down. "Choose this one, I like him." George shout-whispered.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. You are?" I asked. "Maxim, Maxim Amor." He said with a wink. I chocked on my spit. "Okay, so what do you do outside of school for your free time?" I asked. "After studying for a few hours I tend to write, read or draw." He answered. "Perfect, so do you get good grades in school?" I asked. "Yes I do, no lower than 95% every time." He answered. "Uh-huh, so er...how old are you?" I asked he's the only one who could get past this point. "18 years." He answered. "What university do you go to?" I asked. "Manchester." He answered. "I go there too, I haven't seen you though," I said slightly confused. "I just came back from a trip from Georgia. I did my first year there and now I'm here to go to this university with my twin." He said with a smile. "I just came from New York from a vacation." I smiled.

Copy clone of me.

"I see..." He said with an interesting look. "5 minutes are over!" Lafayette shouted. "THEY WERE JUST GETTING INTO IT!!!" George screamed. "See you later Y/N," Maxim said as he stood up. After 2 minutes George stood up went to the waiting room and shouted: "EVERYONE CAN MOVE THEIR A$$ES WE HAVE THE ONE WE WANT!!!"

Finally!

I stood up and George held me back. "Darling, give me your phone." He asked. I gave him my phone and he typed in some digits and gave it back. "You gave me his number?" I asked as I looked at the new contact number. "Yes." He said proudly. "How did you get his number, you creep," I asked as I cocked an eyebrow. "He gave it to me before he left on this card, he said that it was for you." He explained. My eyes widened. "Give me that card," I yelled as he grabbed it out his picked and I snatched it out his hand. It was just a normal card not the TWS thing. I sighed as I folded it and tucked it away in my jacket.

"Can we go now?" I asked. He nodded. "Where's Lafayette?" I asked George, he shrugged.

~Meanwhile~

Lafayette's P.O.V

"Merde, these baguettes are good," I said as I ordered some more. I had snuck out of the speed dating thing and sat in the actual restaurant eating these delicious baguettes. You know...I'm French. (I'm sorry French friends)

Y/N's P.O.V

"He knows the way home, let's go," I said as George and I left.

Maxim's P.O.V

I went outside and looked around for my twin. I found her after a while. She was sitting down on a chair outside looking at her phone and grinning at it. "Hey." I greeted as she jumped but then looked really angry at me. "Don't scare me like that." She hissed at me as she flipped her blond hair.

"Hah, anyway, what are you looking at?" I asked her. "Nothing that you should know." She said as she stood up. "Melania, I know you, and if you won't show me, it's probably something evil." I said as she pushed me.

"Yeah right." She said as she closed her phone and threw me a nasty look.

"Let's go home," I groaned as I walked away from her.

Y/N's P.O.V

"George, why is my closet empty?" I asked him. "Have you seen the pieces of random cloth in there? I threw it all away." He explained. "Those pieces of cloth were my sweaters." I snapped. "You need new clothing and I'm going to shop for them tomorrow." He said as he left my room. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled as I ran out of my room to get his a$$ back in my room to fix this but I bumped against someone and fell together with them on the ground.

"ARG, That British trash has more luck in his life than someone who won the lottery," I mumbled as I pushed myself off the ground to come head to head with John. "Hey, how was your speed dating?" He asked as he looked at me. "Eh..." I mumbled avoiding direct eye contact.

"Y/N...Look at me..." John asked as I looked over his shoulder. "If you want me to trust you, then you have to drop this lying thing." He warned. "I know," I said a bit irritated.

"I'll never stop telling you that you know?" He asked. I nodded. "Also, there's only one cup of coffee left and I was gonna get it,"

John's P.O.V

I looked back up and Y/N was gone. "I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL B*TCH!" She yelled as she ran down the stairs to get the last cup of coffee. "OH NO YOU DON'T" I yelled back as I chased her down. Once there I saw Y/N stand before the door looking in pure shock to the kitchen. I looked in the kitchen and saw Alexander drinking coffee. The last cup of coffee.

~2 seconds later~

"LET ME AT HIM, I KNOW I CAN TAKE HIM!!!" She yelled as she tried to smack the living sh*t out of Alexander. I held both of her arms so she couldn't and Alexander made her angrier by standing there and taking sips of his coffee.

"That's for taking my laptop from me." He said as he took another sip. "Oh! Don't worry about that! You're not gonna have a laptop to return to!!!" She yelled back and ran upstairs. "Y/N, NO!" Alexander yelled as he put the cup down and chased her down. 

3 seconds later, I heard Alexander shriek:

"PUT THE F*CKING BASEBALL BAT DOWN!"