~Chapter 30: Giving (special)~

(Edited)

Reader: What the f*ck is special?
it means that I normally do like 1300 words in a chapter and now I'll be doing like 2000 words
Reader:...You need some friends
SHUT UP!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

"305? Where did that come from?" I questioned to myself as I wrote it down in my notebook. I tried to try every number coordination until I got something that made sense. But I haven't had any luck. I need to figure this out, it has been nagging me from the first day. Just the feeling of incompletion is more irritating than someone stabbing you. It's always on my mind. 

It has gotten to the point that the guys are noticing it. When I go to the park or when we go to a restaurant they always ask me if there's something on my mind. They've been asking me every day. I just gotta keep it on the low. On the low is the only thing I can keep my mind on anyways.

A light knock could be heard on my door. My hand clenched on my pen as I dropped it and made my way to the door. I opened it to see Hercules. "Y/N! Just came to check on you," Hercules smiled. I nodded. "I'm fine, thanks for asking," I dismissed as I tried to close the door but Hercules held it back. "And I want to warn you." He added as I stopped to put pressure on the door and looked at Hercules. I opened the door and let him in. He sat down on the little f/c couch I had in my room.

"About what?" I asked as I sat down on my bed. "When we were on the plane, the guy next to me, black hair and sunglasses with a suit, he was acting pretty strange, answering in short sentences through the phone. 'Yes, boss.' or just 'Yes'. But what bothered me the most that he was looking at you." Hercules explained quickly with folded arms. 

"A man?" I asked as I thought of what I was doing on the plane. When I realized what I was doing my eyes widened as I put my hand over my mouth and pinched my nose. I was reading the notebook. "F*ck...F*ck, F*CK!" I yelled as I grabbed my pillow and threw it over to my desk on the notebook out of frustration.

I know I'm clueless, but I've gotten to an all-time low. Even Alexander wouldn't be so careless and read secret documents in public! 

"What?" Hercules asked in confusion as I held my face in my hands. "So, I may or may not have been researching a notebook with some mumbo-jumbo about experiments and test subjects," I explained carefully. Hercules gave me this confused look. "Is that why you're always so absent?" He asked. I carefully nodded. "But I don't want the others to know, so can you keep quiet?" I asked as I cupped my hands. "Psh-quiet is my middle name." He said as he gave me a grin.

"Don't lie to me mother f*cker," I said as I cocked an eyebrow.

~A few days later~

"What's a dentist?" Alexander asked. I had told them that they had to go to the dentist since it was a yearly check for me and they had to go too. "Lafayette, what does dent mean in French?" I asked Lafayette as I looked up from my book: 'how to explain simple things to children'.

"Une dent means a tooth." He said as he leaned on his baguette tower. I looked back at Alexander. "Now put the pieces together," I said still looking up from my book. "HELL NO!" He yelled as he put his hand over his mouth. "Eum-Hell yes," I said as I looked back at my book.

Let me tell you, that I had to push them one by one in the car, making sure that I put the child lock on and then get the next one to push in. I eventually did it, after an hour or so...

After that, I had to get them out one by one. Always bringing one to the dentist and after he was done bring them back to the car and grab the next one. It was hell. They were yelling, screaming kicking and Alexander bit me.