~Chapter 43: Tied up~

Y/N's P.O.V

We found a cab in the middle of the city and told him to drive as fast as he could to Big Ben. He told that he wasn't going to go over the speed limit so we had to kick him out. We apologized and he was fine. He went asleep when Hercules hit the drivers head with that baseball bat. Well, I think he went asleep.

I took over the front seat and drove the car to the location we needed to be. But then there was a problem with the parking.  "WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO PARK FAR AWAY!" Washington yelled from the passenger seat. I agreed as I turned a sharp left-right to the park. "Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Burr yelled as I rode over the grass and smashed the horn so everyone got out of my way. I hit the brake and unbuckled my seat belt. "...WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR? A KISS ON THE CHEEK?!" I yelled as they all unbuckled their seatbelt and opened the doors to get out.

(I'm surprised I didn't cuss in that little paragraph.)

We then got out of the car and made our way to the inside of the monument.  "How do we get under the monument?" Lafayette asked as he looked around. "The stairs," I said.

"The last time I checked, they only go up," Thomas said as he looked at me like I lost my mind.
"No, there is a door here with keycard entrance," Lee sighed. We looked around and saw a man with a badge around his neck.

We waited until everyone was gone except for that man and when everyone was gone, I confronted the worked as the guys blocked the exits. "Okay-" I looked at his ID card. "-Tom, we can do this the Madison way or we can do this the Mulligan way. Bring us to the basement under the monument or we'll smash your head against the wall and burry the body later." I said as motioned to the guys behind me. Their eyes were probably all red and they just stared at him. The guy fainted.

"This will do." I shrugged as the rest shrugged with me. "Hercules, tape him up and tie his arms while I figure this thing out," I said as I pushed the pass on the black pass scan thing. The door opened and I smiled.

We all headed down. And we were off. The space looked like a storage room and was pretty much empty. "This doesn't look that secret-y," George said as I looked around. "Check the walls," I said as we all scattered around to look around the little room. I pushed on a few bricks in hope of finding anything as did the others. "One of us is gonna find it on accident...Right?" Hercules asked as the other agreed. "Like...this?" Lee said as he leaned against a wall. Nothing happened. "Guys, maybe you should all-" James said as he sat down on a chair but the chair fell down 20 degrees like a lever and opened a secret wall behind some boxes.

"...Good job James." I said as I walked to the entrance. James stood up and Thomas gave him a high five as he passed. We all got in and the entrance shut. I knocked on the wall and it was not opening up any time soon.

"And...We're stuck." John whined as the others began looking around. It seemed that this was a hall with a few lights illuminating the hall with a light green glow.  "The TWS sure knows how to make secret tunnels." Lafayette said as we walked through the hallway. I was sure there were traps here, they wouldn't just set the time portal in the middle of this hall.

"Guys watch you step I don't trust th-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!" I said as I felt the floor under me pull me up and round me up. I opened my eyes to see that 6 of us had been trapped in a net that now hanged to high for anybody to reach.

"Guys...We're stuck." I said as the other 6 looked up and some even began to laugh. "Oh God, Jefferson...you're stuck..." Alexander laughed as Jefferson who was next to me groaned. I looked who was caught too. James was here, Lee also, George and Washington. "Son I'm here too." Washington barked at Alexander who stopped laughing.

"Not ya son!" Alexander barked back.

"Get something to cut this open with!" I yelled back at the other 6. They ran off to find something. Until then, we were stuck. "Hey George, a good time to confess," I yelled across the net to George. "WHAT?!" He screamed back. "Confess," I repeated. "Dear, I told you to stop listening to the musical," George argued back. "CONFESS OR I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!" I yelled, stomping around.

He turned red as he was next to Washington. "Confess?" Washington asked as George turned redder by the second. "YOU HAVE NOTHING I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING AT ALL!!!" George screamed at me. "Don't use Hamilton lyrics against me," I warned.

"What do you have to tell?" Washington said as George turned...I don't even know that there was a shade darker than crimson...

"Nothing important..." George said as he looked away. "God! He obviously got a crush on you!" Lee yelled as everyone went silent. "Lee, how did you-" I wanted to ask but Lee cut me off. "I watch movies Y/N, lot's of 'em," Lee said. I nodded in agreement.

"Is that true?" Washington asked George who was still looking away. "M-Maybe..." George managed to spit out. "'Hard to get' won't do you any good," I reminded George. He hissed at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" Washington asked. "I thought you didn't like me," George confessed as Washington looked partly hurt. "I didn't like you in the past. This is a different time." Washington explained. "So...Do you l-OOOOOOOOOOOVE!" George tried to say put we felt the net under our butts rip and fall down on the ground, as did we.

"Yes..." Washington said as he let his head fall on the ground. We all groaned as I looked up to see Lafayette holding a bow and arrow. "Could've warned us." I wheezed as I let my head fall on the ground.