~Chapter 7: family~

(Edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

We actually made it to the last period without being spotted. I was kind of happy about that, detention on the second day would be painful. Anyway, last period was Latin, it's not a must but I would actually want to learn it. When I sat down, however, I realized that we were only with 16 pupils in the class not including the guys. The teacher came into the room and she looked pretty stressed.

"Salve discipuli." She greeted quickly and began with her lesson.  (A/N Salve discipuli is hello students in Latin) "Today we will be learning about the culture of the Romans." The teacher explained as she opened a power point and began to explain her lesson. Suddenly I saw out the corner of my eye that James was freaking out about something. I looked around and the other guys were freaking out too. It didn't take long for me to figure out why.

The power point.

It was on the wall from a projector. They had never seen something like this before because I don't have a TV or anything like that. A few days before this one I was a study fanatic, no time for screens.

I couldn't do anything about it! What could I do?! Stand up and dramatically stand on top of my table and say: "Ma'am, I need to cut off your lesson because I have 5 guys here that can't comprehend this type of high tech technology, watch as I jump out off this window of all the misery I need to deal with!" 

... 

That's not a bad idea actually...

...Should I?

"That's all for the power point." the teacher interrupted my thoughts as she closed the power point. I exhaled and looked at the guys and their relieved faces.

"So, what we can make out of this information is that the markets always were in the same place and they wouldn't travel like some of the markets now would." The teacher explained.

After that class was done we moved outside when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Sam. "You ready to go?" He asked, I mentally smacked myself. I forgot about Sam...

"Oh, right we were going to hang out at the library," I exhaled. "Can we first go to the park to pick up the other...6?" I asked. "Oh, sure, I don't have any kind of rush." He smiled. "Who's he?" John asked as he walked behind me and evil-eyed Sam.

"This is Sam, he is...My friend, I guess?" I explained and looked at Sam. "But you already have 11 friends? Do you really need more?" Lee asked. "That's not how it works..."I sighed. "Interesting group you have." Sam nervously said.

I smiled at him and we all headed to the park of the campus. "So, Sam;" John began and smacked his lips," How old are you?"  "18 years?" Sam answered in a questioning tone. "Aha! I found an error, Y/N is only 16, he is simply too old." John smirked. "John...You're 19...Then you're too old for her too." Philip butted in. "First of all, I died when I was 27." John pointed out and Sam threw him a questioning look.

"John, shut up," I hissed in between my teeth.

"Well do you look 27?" Philip asked as John thought for a second.

"PHILIP." I hissed.

"I did look older when I died..."He pondered. "So you just became younger?" Philip asked. "I guess..."John questioned.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, YOU TWO ARE CONFUSING THE READERS!!!" Author-chan interrupted. "Who the hell are you?!" John shouted. "Don't question it! I'm just a girl with waaaaaay too much time on her hands..."She answered."Anyway, yes John, you along with Philip, Lee, George, James, Lafayette, Hercules, and Thomas have been turned to 19 to make it easier for me to write this fanfic..." She smirked.

"Wait, what fanfic?" Philip said. "Don't question it." She said and poofed away.

"Anyway..."John continued."I think you and Y/N would make a terrible couple." John continued for the 500th time. "I never said anything about dating her," Sam pointed out and looked at John. "Wait for what?" John said in confusion.

After a loooooong explanation of how friendship works with guys and girls...

We finally arrived at the park. I saw a group of men standing off to the side. In the distance, I saw 2 guys fighting. I facepalmed and sighed.

"GET OFF ME HAMILTON!!!" Thomas yelled. "I'LL GET OFF YOU WHEN YOU STOP WEARING VELVET AND PURPLE!!!!" Alexander yelled back.

However, when I stood right next to them Thomas let go of Alexander and stood up like nothing was going up or down. I looked at him and then at Alexander whom was now face first on the ground eating the dirt off the floor.

Thomas was silent when I glared at him but then Alexander without any warning tackled me,
he was still on the ground may I add you. He was ready to give me a punch all day, every day.

"JEFFERSON YOU LITTL- ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M SO SORRY!!!" He yelled and got off me with one swift move. Sam later helped me up.

"Explain," I demanded with an angry tone. The two looked at each other and looked away. "E x plain..."I ordered really impatient.

"He said that I was a bad dad for you..."Alexander spat out, Thomas threw him a disgusted look. "You already killed your eldest son, how are you going to manage a daughter," Thomas nonchalantly stated and looked at his nails.

For once in his whole life, Alexander didn't respond to a comment that Thomas made.

I threw Thomas a disgusted look and I argued in Alexander's place... "Thomas, don't you think that he already know that, there for you don't have to rub it in his face!" I yelled at Thomas.

Sam tried to calm me down completely oblivious to what was happening. "You know what?" I stated to him as I removed Sam's hands from my shoulders. "You are ALL returning to the dorm, you and Alexander are being separated until I get back and whoever exits the dorm will not come back in the dorm, ever, am I Crystal clear?!" I asked looking at the 11 guys.

They all nodded in agreement that this was for the best for now.

"I'm giving Washington the lead till I return, you all know the way home. Go." I barked without a tone.

They all left and I saw John giving Sam the "I'm keeping an eye on you" motion.

I sighed and looked at Sam who had many, MANY questions, but I'm not going to tell him the truth. For all I know he may be the son of a secret agent or even worse an agent himself. (Hint hint)

"I'm sorry, they are all morons," I  sighed once more. "Was that Alexander your father?"  He asked. "Kind of...he is a father figure for me, there are two more like George and Aaron," I explained and looked down. He got the hint and said: "Library?" "Library," I responded.