~Chapter 26: That's just stupid~

(Edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

"Both a broken leg, bruises, and cuts. Care to explain?" I asked Thomas and Alexander as they laid on their hospital beds. Lin looked amazed as he switched gazes from Thomas to Alexander.

"So, we may have been reckless..." Thomas started. "You have been reckless." Alexander corrected. 

"And some accidents may have occurred." Thomas continued annoyed. "Murders. Murders have occurred." Alexander bluntly stated.

"What." I hissed at the both. Thomas hit Alexander's bruised head. "There weren't any murders." Thomas hissed at Alexander.

"JUST EXPLAIN!" I yelled to hush the both of them. They shut up and told what happened. "So I was sitting in my room when suddenly Jefferson came in." Alexander started. "He said that he had lost his pink coat-" 

"Magenta, it was clearly magenta," Thomas hissed annoyed.

"I told him to f*ck off, but he said he was going to search in my room for it. I let him because I didn't feel like kicking some a$$." Alexander finished up. Thomas swooped in.

"So then when I was searching, Hamilton said that I was breathing too loud. So I stood up and exhaled in his face to shut him up. Then he exhaled back in my face with his garlic breath." Thomas rasped as if he was going to vomit. "NOT TRUE YOUR BREATH IS SO MUCH MORE WORSE!!!" Alexander argued back.

"Anyway, I pushed him away and he pushed me again but towards the window. The window cracked and broke down. I slipped and was about to fall when I grabbed Hamilton's leg and dragged him down. We fell off the 4th floor and you see the results." Thomas finished.

"Wow, that's legitimately the dumbest thing I have ever heard or will ever hear in my life," I groaned with a frown. They both shrugged. A knock could be heard. The door opened and a doctor walked in.

"Hello miss L/N, I presume?" He asked. I nodded. "These men have told us that you are the daughter of Alexander L/N and friend of Thomas Cleverson?" He continued as he tapped on his clipboard.

Cleverson? Oh, the name I put on his ID that he asked of me. Its-arg...It's stupid, I admit it!

"Yes, that's right," I confirmed. "And who's this gentleman?" He said as he pointed with his pen to Lin "Er...Lin." I stuttered not knowing if I could just say his full name. "I was more asking for the relation." The doctor corrected as he cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, of course, he's a friend," I said as I switched looks with Lin.

"Okay, I need you to pay a check mister L/N and mister Cleverson." The doctor waved off. "Actually, I can pay for them," I said catching the attention of the doctor. "Okay, so for 2 patients for a broken leg and various other things would be...2500 dollars...Per person." He added.

"You know what? That's actually the dumbest thing I have ever heard or will ever hear in my life." I sighed as I lost all my composure for this guy. He sounds like me, but worse. 

Lin realized that I was slowly breaking my composure. So he ended up pushing me out the room to take a breather. Instead of that, I just yelled at a tree since I didn't know who to yell at. I couldn't yell at Lin, he's a cinnamon roll.

While I was yelling, I ended up breaking a lot of things in the lobby. Lin stepped aside and pressed his whole back to the wall to avoid being hit by a flying chair. 

After a while, I stopped. "Are you done?" Lin asked concerned. "Wait," I said and shouted a variety of curse words to the palm tree in the lobby and then made my way back to the room.
"Sorry, I had a moment of weakness. Does that mean that I have to pay 5000 dollars?" I asked. "Actually, someone reported to me that you broke a vase, two lamps, two chairs, and five crutches when you were having that 'moment of weakness' ". The doctor read off a piece of paper while he wrote down a few things. I twitched my eye. I grabbed an empty transfusion pole as I smiled at the doctor.

"Can you add a broken doctor's office on that list?" I asked him. He sighed and wrote down some things as I made my way to his doctor's office. This is why you should never wear your ID card when you're dealing with a person who had anger issues. 

~1 broken doctors office and 50 000 dollars later~

I sat on my bed texting Sam about his summer since mine has been a money volcano. And I was in that volcano, not on the side. He went on this trip to France and promised me to bring something back for Lafayette. He was in Paris and had sent me a picture of him and Birgit posing in front of the Eiffel tower.

He said that he'd come back in August. I didn't buy tickets to go back to London yet so I needed to get to that. Maybe we can leave tomorrow, I think we cause more problems in America than in London. And trust me, handling 1 orange peacock is hard work. 

They don't need 11 other ones.

I grabbed my laptop and booked a plane for tomorrow. "Welp, it was fun here," I sighed to myself as I closed my laptop. "Hope we can come back," I mumbled and hopped off my bed to go fetch the guys for dinner.

We were eating at Wendy's because we can.

I told them and they began to pack as soon as we got back to the hotel. The next day we went to the air port to see Lin and the-as I dubbed them-double gangers of my crew. We exchanged numbers with each other and they promised to come and visit if they could. I also told them that if they told anything to the media that they would regret it. Followed by a lot of laughter.

We got on our plane back to London. This time nobody sat with each other. We were all separated. I took that time to look in the notebook for codes, secrets, anything. I felt a bit uneasy to do it with a lot of people around. But no one would know what this was so I didn't think much of it.

??? P.O.V

I grabbed my phone as I looked at the girl with the h/c hair and dialed in the number of the boss. He picked up. "Sir, I think I found them," I said as I tore my eyes away from the girl. "Wait, you mean..." They said as I nodded, I knew they couldn't see it but it was a reflex. "Yes sir, she even has the notebook," I said as I looked at her again. "Follow her, track her down and if necessary kill. You got that?" The boss demanded. "Yes, sir," I said. "Do not fail me." The boss said and closed the call.

Hercules's P.O.V

That man next to me is really weird. My spy senses are going off. Maybe I gotta keep an eye or two out or him. I don't trust him. I mean, I thought you couldn't call each other in planes...and he only said: 'yes sir' all the time.

Or I'm just imagining things...