~Chapter 22: The Musical (part 1)~

(Edited)

~A week later~

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to hear furious typing of a laptop next door. I groaned as I stood up and walked to my door. I opened the door and I went to the room next to me and knocked on it. After a few seconds, the door opened and an angry Alexander glared at me.  "What?" He snatched at me. "First of all dad, that's my line and I can hear you typing from the other side of my room," I groaned with my sleepy head. Alexander looked at me like he could care less. 

"And?" He asked. I groaned as I entered his room without his permission and looked at what he was doing on that device. I picked up the laptop to see:

"Thank you for purchasing the musical tickets to Hamilton the musical."

"...DAD, I SAID NO BLOODSHED IN THIS VACATION!!!" I yelled as I looked at the laptop.  "Look Y/N, I had to fight my way to those tickets. There was this ugly woman trying to steal them from me for herself. Like she wanted 12 tickets so she could see the show 12 times and these tickets are for the Original cast so be grateful." He explained with his arms folded. I groaned. "When is the show?" I asked as I looked at him. "...This...night..." He said carefully. "HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU SPEND?!" I screamed at him. "ENOUGH FOR FRONT ROW SEATS!" He yelled back. ". . . UGH!" I groaned as I let myself fall on the couch.

Later that day at breakfast I made some rules with the crew. "Okay, so I've made exactly 11 rules so each of you will say a rule okay?" I asked as the others nodded. "Alexander you can start," I told Alexander. He sighed. "Don't kill the cast or main characters." He sneered as he rolled his eyes. Then it was Philip's turn.

"Don't make a fuss if there are historic faults in the musical." He continued.

"Don't creep the cast out," Thomas stated.

"Don't tell the cast that you're from 1800," James implied.

"Don't play on your 3Ds when it gets boring." Lee huffed.

"You can go and meet the cast." Aaron continued.

"You can sing along with the songs if you know them," George smirked.

"Don't go and get popcorn, it makes everyone around you grumpy," Hercules stated almost cracking a smile.

"You can get soft candy." John cheered.

"Don't curse in French." Lafayette finished.

I'm surprised they could remember all that.

"So what happens if we break a rule, just out of curiosity?" Alexander asked.  "After I'll break your neck, I'll smash your laptop." I hissed. Alexander's face turned pale as the others laughed at him.

After breakfast, we went to go and see the new, new york? (yeah, that sounds terrible...) The renovated New York. (Way better)

I haven't been in New York before. Ever. So I didn't know any places in town. But I did know some good locations to look at. I wanted to go to the statue of liberty, but Aaron was scared of boats. And you kind of need to get on a boat. So I scrapped that plan.

So then I thought, Why not bring them to the graveyard!...now that I say it out loud, that doesn't sound that good. But I thought maybe they wanted to see the graves of their own body's. So that sh*t got sentimental. It ended up in me being used as an human tissue. Yeah...that was...gross.

Anyhow, after that it was already time to go and see the musical. I kept an eye on Alexander since I didn't trust him completely. We got our seats and then we started our small talks until the show began.

Was it an experience? Oh, let me just tell you!

The first song: Alexander Hamilton, Burr saw himself and he freaked out and made a little squeal. And the moments where everyone got to see their double ganger? Good sh*t. Then the moments came were Lin came up and Alexander bit down on his hand.

Aaron Burr, sir was totally out of hand. Aaron and Alexander gave each other death glares until the rapping part.

My shot? If I hadn't have stopped John from singing the: "tell your brother that he's gotta rise up" part, he would've stood up, stand on his chair and sang along.

And that was just the beginning! Let me pick some high lights for you to get an idea of what happened.

Hercules asked me if he could get some beer at the story of tonight, I said no.

Burr said that he never ever would harass Angelina like that at the Schuyler sisters song. Alexander almost killed him

Alexander basically scolded at the poor young soul that sang as Samuel Seabury.

George applauded so hard when he saw King George come on stage and said how true it was what the actor said at You'll be back. NOT to argue but where's the queen when you need her to take the place of an orange.

Washington was giving George death glares as he looked at George because he caused him all that stress in the war at Right hand man.

Alexander said that he never did something like say: "LADIES!!!", at a winter's ball. I didn't believe him. He did smile throughout helpless but his smile faded at satisfied as the others made the 'ooooooo' sound effect.

Hercules asked me a second time if he could get a beer at The story of tonight (reprise), I said no.

Burr basically nodded throughout wait for it, like he didn't have anything to say to that.

Now stay alive was a mix of emotions that Washington, Lee,  John, Lafayette, Hercules, and Alexander switched between.

Ten duel commandments! I gave John a death glare of shame, he basically sunk down in his seat in embarrassment.

I saw Alexander bite down on his teeth by meet me inside and a face that screamed out: 'B*tch you needed me and you knew you needed me'

Philip looked at Alexander for the entirety of That would be enough.

Lafayette, I asked him if he could rap that fast as in gun and ships and he tsk-ed me.

History has its eye on you, Washington actually asked for a tissue.

Yorktown, George hated it. Period.

George then quickly redeemed himself in What comes next.

Dear Theodosia, that was the moment that Alexander and Philip made some fatherly and sonly eye contacts.

L(do you know how hard it is for me to write this? I've gone downhill with all my emotions in Heels on the battlefield, and now this sh*t? Damn...) Laurens interlude. I actually got mad at Alexander after he said: "I've got so much work to do." Before non-stop began.

That was act I, well I can say to you that, that sh*t was an emotional roller coaster. Alexander asked if he could go to the bathroom and I only said yes because I wanted him out my sight.

After 15 minutes the show began and Alexander hadn't come back yet. That's when it hit me so hard that it hurt. 

I'VE GOT TO STOP A HOMICIDE!!!