~Chapter 13: Like it never happened~

(Edited)

Reader: *reads title* Aw hell no author chan, you ain't gonna erase every single moment that happened last chapter, you baboon!

Calm down reader-chan, it's all going to be okay, don't you worry. *presses delete button*

A/N don't worry I ain't gonna erase nothing mates, BACK TO THE STORY!!!

(Quicky! This was written in 2016. I'm rereading and editing the chapters and I've cringed so much today, that I did a full on exercise. So if you thought that the last chapter was cringe-worthy, you should've seen it before it was edited.)

Y/N's P.O.V

After we had 'finished' what we were doing we got out and we saw Alexander staring at us with a smirk. I blushed and looked away while Philip just smiled at his father and grabbed me by my waist. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Alexander's smirk grow wider.

I just grabbed the clothes from Philip as I walked to pay for the clothes. I paid for damn clothes and walked outside with Philip next to me. As for the other Hamilton, he walked like 10 feet away from me and Philip, he is cooking something and I don't like it.

"You're beautiful you know that?" Philip suddenly said. I raised an eyebrow at his comment. "Inside or out?" I asked to answer his question. He probably didn't expect that answer. "I'm sorry what?" He asked as I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. This is probably not useful for anyone's information but Alexander stopped as I stopped walking.

"You said I was beautiful, but do you mean that I just look good or do I have a good personality?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. He gulped like he knew that I wasn't gonna drop this. "Well...I mean you are both." He said with a smile. (A/N I'ma destroy Philip, right now...)

"Oh really..." I stated with a very high level of disbelief as I folded my arms. "Yeah really!" Philip said trying to defend his case. I unfolded my hands as I looked him straight in the eyes. He looked really tense as I looked at him. "I have the most sh*ty personality in the world. I ain't beautiful in the inside. I don't have a heart I just have an organ that pumps blood through my body so I can live." I said with a nasty look.  That had made him as silent as my nonexistent heart.

I sighed heavy and left him to stare at the spot I was standing. Alexander went to Philip to talk to him as I walked farther away from them to pick up the others to go and buy phones.

Or something like that, I don't know...

When I arrived...Holy sh*t.

John and Hercules were arm wrestling and John was losing horribly...Like I could even stand longer against Hercules with little to no effort. Then again I'm a superhuman...

Lafayette and Thomas were talking about France in French, Thomas did have this horrible Southern accent with his French. Like 'Oui' sounded like 'ai'.

James and Aaron were talking about how stupid Alexander was. Kind of understandable...

Washington and George...They were fighting and the daycare woman was trying to get them out of each others hair but failed multiple times...

Lee...Was being Lee...

I sighed even harder than I did a few moments ago as I walked over to the daycare woman there. She looked my direction and immediately ran over to me with a panicked face. "Please help me, ma'am!" The probably 18-year-old girl said. I nodded sternly and got over to grab George since he's the lightest and grabbed him. He reacted to it and slapped me across the face.

When he realized what he had done he put his hands over his mouth and his eyes widened as he looked at me touch my cheek. Everyone in the daycare went silent as they looked at me and then switched their sight at George.

"EVERYONE ON GEORGE!!!" I heard Hercules yell as he tackled George and laid down on him. John laid on Hercules, Lafayette on John, Thomas on Lafayette, James on Thomas, Aaron on James, Lee on James and to top it off Washington on top of it all.

"GET OFF ME YOU BABOONS!!!" George yelled with the little power he had left. "You hurt Y/N and now you're paying for it, just like we paid our taxes!" Hercules yelled back.

In the end, I sat down with the daycare lady as we watched the 8 men sit on top of George.
"So...;" I started as I shifted my gaze to the daycare lady, "What's your name?" I asked as she looked at me and slightly blushed a bit. She opened her mouth and tried to say something but nothing came out so I gave her a smile to reassure her a bit, now she seemed comfortable.
"My names is Birgit." She smiled as she toyed with her light blue hair. She probably colored it.

"What's yours?" She asked a bit more confident, I smiled at her as she smiled back. "It's Y/N," I said as I felt my phone vibrate. I excused myself as I looked at the text I got:

Hey Y/N.

It was a text from Sam, he had probably been worried so much about me. I texted in: Where are you? And send it to him. I put my phone back in my pocket. "So Birgit, why did you choose a daycare job?" I asked as I looked at her. "This is not my real job, it's a part-time job." She explained as she sat up straight.

"So, you're a student?" I guessed, she nodded as she looked at me. "18-year-old freshman." She said as she held out her hand as if we just met. "16-year-old freshman," I said as I took her hand and shook it, she looked surprised.

"You're a freshman? Which college?" She asked in a hoping tone kind of deal. "One in London, (Name of random college because I'm not good at research even tho I know which one I would name)" I said as I watched her expression go from hoping to happy. "Me too!" She beamed as she jumped up and down. 

My phone buzzed again so I quickly grabbed it and looked at the text:
In London, why? A smile appeared on my face as I texted in: Go to the local mall, I'm there with the rest.

"So want to go and grab some ice cream?" I asked she nodded her head. "My shift is over and Manny was going to take over my shift, so let's go!" She said as she grabbed her bag. I smiled but that quickly faded as I saw the whole scene again.

I sighed as heavy as I could as I walked to the guys and yelled as loud as I could: "GET UP FROM EACH OTHERS A$$ES, RIGHT NOW!" They all stood up and stood in a line like they were in an army, which was kind of ironic, me giving the king of England and George Washington command, damn. I passed all of them and said:

"Okay you punks, you were brought here for on one single mission and what did you do?" I asked as if I was leading the army through the revolution as I was paced around as they stood there: shoulders back, chest puffed.

"Fail you!" They all yelled. "That's right, although it was funny as hell," I yelled back as everyone snorted and looked at the really annoyed to me and the rest. I heard Birgit chuckle in the background. "Now!" We got one thing to do before we go and finish the day. I said as I looked at my watch:  "13 am, I had like 4 hours to go and wrap this all up, so where the hell is-"
"Y/N, I'm here!" I heard behind me, I turned around to be greeted by Sam.

"Hi, Sam. Wanna get some ice cream with the guys and Birgit?" I asked as I forgot that Sam doesn't know Birgit. I quickly realized my mistake so right after I said that I said:

"Birgit?-" "Birgit is someone I met, she is the daycare girl," I said as I interrupted Sam midsentence. Birgit walked next to me and saw Sam and her eyes widened.
"Sam!" She smiled as she looked at him. "Birgit?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you doing here with this dork?" She said to me as she pointed to Sam.

"Excuse you, but I look fabulous." Sam joked as he threw his green scarf around his neck in a dramatic way. I was utterly confused.

"Yeah right...Keep telling yourself that..." She said as she leaned on my shoulder. "Do you know each other?" I asked as I looked at Birgit. She nodded and sighed.
"He's my twin brother." She said as she pointed at Sam and he nodded.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?" I heard a Virginian accent say in the background.

"Shut up Thomas!" I heard someone else yell, probably John...

Yeah, probably John...