~Chapter 36: Mix up (special)~

(edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

"I'll crush you a$$hole." I hissed at Lee.  "Not if I throw a bomb at you first, b*tch." Lee hissed back at me. We were playing Mario Kart 8.

"Hey you guys, Y/N needs to go to school so...Finish this round." Alexander told us. I put my controller down and waved Lee goodbye. "Are you guys ready?" I asked the 3 of them as they stood there in the best clothes that K George had picked out for all of them. 

"Yeah, yeah, let's go to that parents day at your school," Alexander smirked as he grabbed a shotgun. 

"Wowowowowow...What's that for?" I asked as I pointed at the shotgun. "To shoot Maxim's face off of course." He said like I should know this. "You don't need another weapon than your mouth." I joked and indicated to my mouth as I grabbed the shotgun.

"Yeah, talk him to death, you've done that before," Aaron sneered as he twitched his eye at Alexander. With that, we walked out of the house. It was a bit silent so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

We arrived at school and pretty much just walked around until we found Sam and Birgit with their dad and mom. My father began to talk to them while Birgit, Sam and I began to talk.

"So, your dads..." Sam began as he looked at them. "Are they in a poly relationship?" He asked.
"Apolywhatnow?" I asked as I looked at Sam and Birgit. "It's when more than two partners are willing to love each other in a romantic way." Birgit quickly explained. "No, no, no, they just raised me up as friends." I nervously told them.

"Ah, got it," Sam grinned and Birgit nodded. The bell rang and we needed to go to our classes. "What do you have now?" Birgit asked me. "Sports." I sighed annoyed. "You're good at it, why are you so grumpy?" Sam asked. "It's dodgeball," I explained. Both of them cringed. "And my dads are going to be in the audience," I cried. They cringed harder.

GWash, Burr, and Hamilton were sitting on the audience seats in the gym room. We were split in 2 teams and the field we played on was split in 2. Each team went on a part of the field We had to select 1 captain whom would wait to the side to help the other when there are only 2 left. They have 3 lives and after those three they need to get out. The rules were simple:

1. Hit a person from the other side of the field.

2. Don't hit'em on the head. (So you can take as many balls to the face as you want)

3. If you're hit you're out for the rest of the game.

4. There's only one ball in the game.

5. When the ball hits the floor you can grab the ball.

6. Don't die.

Simple.

The ball was thrown in the air and landed on our side so someone picked it up a fired it at someone on the other side who dodged. As soon as the ball hit the floor the ball came flying back to my side and my direction I dodged it and looked at the person who threw it at me. 

Of course, it was Maxim.

"KICK HIS BUTT!" I heard from the crowd. It sounded like and probably was Alexander.

Probably.

After a few minutes, half of every group was gone. First, we were with 20 in my group now we were with 10. I avoided the ball at any cost and didn't even throw. Because this girl can't throw. 

5 minutes passed and our captain was on our side doing her darn best to stay alive from the balls that were thrown at her. If the captain was out then you had 2 people, 2 lives, that's it. We were with three and the other team was with 7, overpowering us. 

The captain got hit three times and it was just me and...This other guy, I don't know his name but he could jump over balls like a boss. Somehow, Maxim got him in the stomach. It was just me. The ball was at my side and for once in this whole time, I got close to the ball I grabbed it and fired it at a girl who was hit by the arm. 

Is it that easy?

Rounds after rounds I threw that ball. I never missed 20 rounds later Maxim was holding the ball. Ready to hit me. I made the 'come at me' motion and he took it. He threw the ball at me which I dodged. 

"WHOOOOO! THAT'S MY GIRL!!!" Alexander yelled as he jumped up and down. Washington grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down. 

This is it. "I threw him a look that yelled: 'you done son' He accepted his fate as the ball hit his leg. The kids of my team and their parents from the audience began to cheer as the bell rang. Perfect on time, like always.

Alexander, Aaron, and George came running in and gave me a group hug. "Y/N for the win!" Wahington yelled as he ruffled through my already messy hair. "I knew you could do it!" Aaron smiled."HOW ARE WE NOT RELATED?!" Alexander yelled for the second time as he looked at me.

After the day had ended we all made our way back to the house. "How was your day?" Hercules asked as he opened the door after we rang the bell. "Y/N defeated that Maxim!" Alexander said proudly. "Wait! Evil spy Maxim?" Hercules asked with a smile. "That's him alright," I said with a smirk. "Now we just have to do one other thing today," Alexander told me as he looked at me.

"Cook dinner," I said.

"Swap those balls with knives and throw them at maxi-...Cook dinner." Alexander said with a nervous smile.

"Dad, we'll solve this without murder," I said as I pushed my bag in his chest and went upstairs to rest. As soon as I came into my room a knock could be heard I sighed so heavy that I felt the extra air in my lungs escape.

I stood up from my sitting position and made my way to the door. I opened it to see, John?  "Hey John, what's u-hmp!" He didn't even let me finish my sentence before pressing his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss as he walked in and closed the door so he could lean on it.

He then cupped my face and broke the kiss to look at me. "God, you're beautiful," John cooed as he pressed our foreheads together. He has never said anything while doing stuff like this. Sure he would mumble something but never really say it fully. I closed the gap between us as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. We pressed our bodies together and kissed.

After a while, he picked me up whiles still kissing and brought me to my bed. He laid me down and sat on top of me. We kissed for a few more minutes before he moved to my neck and began to do his work there. I felt that my cheeks were burning. He did this like he had been waiting for this all day. Passionate, like he really, really loved me.

He then traveled up to my ear and slowly bit it making me flinch and raise my shoulders but eventually letting them fall again. He let go of my ear and looked at me. I smiled rose up by putting my weight on my elbows and kissed him again.

John's P.O.V

I walked up the stairs to check up on Y/N, she had rushed up the stairs to rest but I was sent to get her for dinner. I opened the door forgetting to knock for the first time ever, but she would know it was me. Just to be sure I looked from the crook of the door. My breath hitched as I quickly closed the door.

I blinked a few times as tears formed in my eyes. I bit on my lip. "Is she tired of me?" I mumbled to myself, wide-eyed. I looked back at the door. I backed away from the door and put my hands in my hair. I stormed off the stairs and planned to go to my room. But I was stopped by Hercules. 

"Hey, John! Where's Y/N? We're gonna eat." He asked with a smile. "Y/N, Philip and I won't be joining tonight," I told him, rubbing my eyes as I made my way to my room and slowly closed the door. I then crawled in my bed and threw the covers over myself. Then I broke down in tears. For the first time in my life, Y/N had provided me with something I could hold on to.

And now it was gone.