~Chapter 28: Speed dating~

(Edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

"Now Y/N, take a deep breath through your nose and breath out via your mouth," Lafayette explained as I did what I was told to do. Lafayette and George have been giving me meditation lessons for my anger. I know it's stupid but it's the only thing that kinda helps. 

Kinda.

"Okay dear, now open your eyes," George calmly stated as I slowly opened my eyes and got used to the light of the candles in the room.  "We're going to show you something and your job is to stay calm," Lafayette explained as he grabbed a paper from the desk. I nodded as he brought the paper in front of me. 

It was the bill for this month.

John's P.O.V

"Do you think it's working in there?" I asked Hercules as he shrugged. We were outside of the new build anger management room, it was a vacant room downstairs next to our rooms. Suddenly we heard a paper tear in two and then some things being knocked over and some yelling. "There's your answer." He chuckled after silence fell again.

Lafayette's P.O.V

"Well, that went flawlessly," I said as I saw all the zen things broken on the ground. "You think?" George asked as he looked at the broken stuff. "I think that we should try something different," I suggested with a quick grin. "What?" George said as he looked at me.

"Speed dating!" I said as he threw me a confused look. "Why?" He asked as I gave him a grin. "Maybe she just needs someone she can relax and cuddle with," I said as she flushed. "I-I never agreed to this!" She said as she butted her way into the conversation.

"Too late," I said as I grabbed her as the fire brigade does. "Let's go!" I beamed as George and I ran out of the room. John and Hercules were outside and were about to ask us why we were running out but we had no time. "I'll style her, you can arrange the speed date," George told me as he pulled her off my shoulder and pulled her inside her room to style.

Y/N's P.O.V

"I hate you all, did I mention that?" I asked George as he closed the door. "Multiple times dear." He answered as I groaned.

"Okay, I'll choose an outfit and you can wear it." He stated as he went to my closet. After a while, he gave me an outfit. I groaned as I went to my bathroom and put it on. A few moments later I came back in. He chose a pink dress with pink ballerinas and pink earrings.

"I hear you, it's too pink." He said as he went back to the closet. "I didn't say anything!" I said as I looked at him going through my closet. "Look dear, I can pull that dress better off than you, so shut up." He said as he threw me a new piece of clothing. "Now go and change." He said as I groaned and went back into the bathroom.

I went back and this time I came out with a beanie, jeans, red chemise and boots.

"Hmm...too edgy, I need something classy and edgy, not edgy and teeny," George groaned in frustration. He went back to the closet and pulled out another outfit. I just snatched the outfit out his hand and went back in the bathroom. "You have been coming out of that closet more and more..." I mumbled as he threw me an angry look. 

This time he gave me a black top with a blue knee skirt and black heels as big as Mount Everest.

"Yes! This is it!" He clapped. "Yeah, tiny detail, how am I supposed to walk in these?" I asked as I pointed to the heels. "Darling, you're going to sit for 5 hours, don't worry!" George beamed as he pushed me on a chair, straightened my hair and pushed me outside.

John's P.O.V

"Where's Y/N? I thought she would be outside or in her study but she's nowhere to be found." I said to myself as I went upstairs to see if she's in her room. Then George came out and pushed Y/N out. My face flushed as soon as I saw her. "F*ck..." I mumbled under my breath as I looked at her. "Hey, John..." She said as George went downstairs. He gave me a quick side eye before he did. 

"Wow, you can finally reach me with those heels," I said with a smirk. "Ha ha ha." She said as she walked over to me. More like attempt.

"Why have you dressed up anyway?" I asked. I saw the color drain from her face. "Er...I need to speak to my future teacher about my education so I asked George to help me with...Looking...Fancy." She said and then cursed herself under her breath;-.

"Ah...okay, I'll see you later then," I dismissed as I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

Y/N's P.O.V

I couldn't tell him I was forced to speed date! If I'm Lucky enough, I'll get out of this, unscarred. Hopefully.

"Dear, Lafayette arranged it, we're leaving at 5 pm!" George yelled as I groaned.

~5 pm~
"Okay Y/N, you're sitting on this chair and here's a bell," George explained as he sat me down on a table for two. "What's the bell for?" I asked. "Oh dear you're hopeless- it's for indicating that you want to move to the next one," George explained. He then walked off. "HEY DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at him.

"Darling, we are right over there. If things get out of hand we'll be here to stop it." George groaned as he pointed to Lafayette on a separate table who was eating escargot. He walked off and immediately went to go talk with the boss of the restaurant. Apparently, they hired a party room in the restaurant for this. Outside were then all the persons that Lafayette had somehow gathered here.

"Are you ready?" George asked me. I nodded and he opened the door. The first stepped in. (To any of the boys I have ever met IRL and that have found this. I just want you guys to know, whether you dislike me or not. I think you're all okay :3. But now I'ma use your names in my book!)

He had blond, brownish hair and blue eyes a bit taller and skinnier than me. He sat down and smiled. I made the little effort to smile back. Partly because George and Lafayette glared at us from a safe distance.

"Hi! I'm Y/N." I said trying to put an effort in my speech. "Hey Y/N, I'm Noah." He introduced. "So what do you do in your free time?" I asked. "I like to stay active, so I play soccer every now and again." He answered.  "Okay, so do you like coffee?" I asked. "Coffee eats away brain cells." He said. I smashed the bell. "Next," George yelled as he crossed out Noah's name.

Then a guy with brown hair and Carmel skin entered. He was much taller than me.  "Y/N, nice to meet you," I said as he shook my hand. "Amin, you look more gorgeous than they first told me." He said as I sat down, I smiled back.

"So tell me, do you like sports?" I asked. "Yes, mostly basket or soccer but I keep active." He said. "Uh-huh, what about school?" I asked. "Oh, school sucks." He said. I almost broke that bell.  "Next!" Lafayette shouted as Amin left and George scratched out Amin's name.

Then a lot of people came and left because I smashed the bell every time they would say anything that even sounded a bit wrong to me. There was: Killian, Ben, Jarne, Cas, Glen, Tom, Jarno and on and on and on. It was horrible.

Then I could take a break and go outside. So that's what I did and let me tell you, that was what I needed.