~Chapter 39: Snitches get...~

Philip's P.O.V

Today, there was an American expo in London. Everyone wanted to go see it but Lee, John, Y/N and I stayed home since we didn't want to be seen with a crowd of full-grown adults rocking the full American flag on their clothes. Washington and Alexander even wrapped the American flag around their necks like a cape.

And then you had George. He wore his king outfit.

Y/N stayed since she had a test. She was studying in the living room for a change. The weird thing was that John was also there, typing on his laptop. I was there too but that wasn't the point...The weirdest thing was that Lee was here NOT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES! HOLY SH*T! He was reading this thing about Zelda...a manga or something.

Anyway, we all sat there on 4 separate couches, not talking, just minding our own business. Y/N had her back to me since she was leaning on the edge of the couch. She had a white shirt, I'll tell you why that's important. The white shirt was slowly getting red like there was something leaking. I looked a bit up and saw that it was indeed turning red.

"Y/N?" I called while everyone looked up. "First of all, I didn't know everyone here besides me was called Y/N," I hissed as John scoffed and turned back to mind his own business. Charles shrugged and returned to his manga. Y/N chuckled. 

"Yeah?" She asked looking up from her study material. "The back of your shirt..." I pointed out. She first looked confused as she put her hand on the spot and then looked at her hand. There was some blood on it. She immediately stood up and hurried to her room. I stood up as well and ran to her room.

She locked her door when I came. I banged on the door with my hand. "Y/N, open the door," I called as I heard her closet open. I banged my hand on the door as hard as I could before she opened the door and pulled me in. She now had a black shirt on and she looked at me as if nothing had happened.

"What was that?" I asked, looking at her. "Nothing important." She lied as she smiled at me. I looked at her with a look of disbelieve and motioned her to sit down on the bed. She sighed as she sat down. I sat behind her and pulled up the shirt from the back and saw...Bandaging? 

"What happened?" I asked as I ran my finger over the bandage. "I-..." She thought of how to word it. "My back got lodged by a bullet." She slowly said. "Lodged?" I repeated as I slowly fell into the dark loophole that I called 'my final hour'.

"When?" I asked as I pulled her shirt back down. She went silent. "Didn't Washington tell you guys?" She asked before she answered anything. "Tell us what?" I asked really worried. She went silent again and looked down.

"When I went to the store the other day...I was kidnapped to the main office of THE boss...When I tried to escape I tried to make him shoot to the window but as I turned around to avoid the bullet it slid on my back and made a dent." She explained. I was shocked, Washington must have seen her come in. 

"I see..." I said slowly as she kept looking down. "I'll leave you be," I said and left.

~The very next day~

Y/N's P.O.V

I stumbled to my locker to get my history books. I slammed on the locker next to mine and my locker door opened with a pop. I grabbed my book and slammed the locker door shut. And then Melania popped up from nowhere and she began to talk to me, COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE? THAT IS THE QUESTION!

"We need to talk," Melania said as she applied a new layer of lip gloss on her 10 layers. Yes. This day can get worse. "Eh...I already had to talk with you that one time in lunch in my freshman year." I said recalling that memory. She looked annoyed.