~Chapter 14: An I-whatnow?~

(Edited)

Y/N's P.O.V

We were all walking to the ice cream stand as Philip and Alexander caught up with us. "So, you guys, are twins?" I asked as I looked at the blue haired Birgit and the brown-haired Sam. They nodded in sync and I just started to feel weird about it.

"So...You don't look like each other...." I pointed the obvious out of the way. "We never did," Birgit said as she shrugged, Sam just raised his shoulders. "Did you...Dye your hair light blue?" I asked as Birgit shook her head and Sam nodded.

"Wait what?" I asked as I looked at the twins just shrug it off like it was normal. Guess that'll be a life mystery...Not really, but eh...

We soon arrived at the ice creamery as we took our orders:

I got some plain old vanilla, Birgit got blueberry, Sam got chocolate. BUT THEN.

Alexander got pistachio, John got dark chocolate, Philip...He just pointed to all the ice cream so he got like...6 flavors that were equal to 3 pounds of ice cream...I may have messed him up...

Hercules got like this special beer-flavored ice cream, Lafayette went with strawberries, Thomas got raspberry because he said it would 'match' his sweater, James got vanilla because...I don't know, Aaron got salted caramel (get it, get it.

Washington got cookie dough, George didn't want that Philip was the only one with a big ice cream so he got the banana split and lastly Charles got the vanilla.

The man on the counter just gave me a raised eyebrow when he saw me paying for all this.

"80 pounds." He announced as I got my purse and got out a 100-pound note and gave it to him. All for the damn purpose of buying ice cream...

"Have a nice day." He sheepishly smiled as he gave me the change and helped the next impatient people behind us. We sat down and ate the ice cream. Birgit looked at her watch for a moment, then her eyes widened as she just grabbed Sam's arm and pulled him up.

"Birgit! What's the matter with you?" He asked as he wiggled his arm out of Birgit's iron grip.
"Remember that 'aunt Rebecca' is coming?" Birgit reminded him as she gave him a fake smile. Sam's eyes opened as he looked like he just realized something traumatizing.
"Oh, aunt Rebecca..." He shivered wide-eyed, he then turned to me in an apologizing manner.

"Sorry Y/N, we need to leave or...we'll...Get in trouble..." He apologized as he seemed distracted.
"I understand." I nodded as I gave him a smile, he didn't really have the time to smile back because Birgit had already grabbed him by his ear and dragged him away.

"Finally..." I heard a grumpy mutter from the friend zone corner.

I turned to Philip who was eating his ice cream, I just gave him a stare before the obvious question dropped from the crowd: "What's wrong with those two?" George asked as he pointed to the both of us with his finger. "They have a little...problem..." Alexander admitted as he looked from me to Philip. "Yes!" I heard in the background, I first didn't know who it was but then:

"What was that Laurens?" Alexander asked as he shot a death glare at John. "Nothing important." John dismissed with a wide grin from here to Tokyo. Alexander did stare at him for it. Philip turned away from the scene and just ate his ice cream.

"I see..." George butted in as he too smirked and gave Philip and I a look. I just scoffed and threw the rest of my ice cream in the trash as the guys wondered what I was doing. "Let's get you guys some iPhones..." I sighed as I tugged at the strings of my hoodie so it covered my slightly blushing face.

We all walked towards the shop. Philip was being dragged by the collar by Alexander. We all entered the store as they scattered across the room. I walked over to the iPhone section to see everyone just looking at the phones. The store clerk came in a hurry to us and helped us out with the simple things like color and kinds of phones.

So, Alexander got the iPhone 6 plus because he didn't like the iPhone 5 as much as the others did. As I said the rest got an iPhone 5, but of course there was one special snowflake that doesn't like what the most like, in this and all the cases: George. He asked for the newest and coolest thing (I don't even know how he knows the word cool)

So I gave him the all mighty red iPhone 7. That little trip cost me like 6818 pounds! (I actually went out and searched for all the prices) That was a ton of my money. The store manager even gave me this free iPod just because I was paying for all of them.

Then after I got everyone's own number and we all got each other's numbers we went to our last destination: The supermarket. Personal hell for every introvert.

This store's name was Carrefour which literally means intersection. (not kidding this is what our store name is) When we walked in I realized we came at the rush hour, 6 o'clock. We had to hurry up if I was going to be home at 7 o'clock for that project.

"Okay guys, here's the list, throw it in when you see it," I ordered as I grabbed a cart and began to rush through all the aisles. Everyone was throwing things in left and right, I couldn't see what they dumped in there but I kind of didn't have the time to check.

After a good 15 minutes, we had everything on the list. I gave Washington the list. So I trusted him when he told me that we had everything. We walked to the line and waited another 15 minutes until we got to the front. We-Oh, I mean, I paid, we bagged everything and we left to catch our train to Green Hilton-Which is the name of my neighborhood.

The train trip this time was a bit more amusing than the last time. The moment we came on the train everyone grabbed a pole and wrapped their legs and arms around it. I sat down next to Charles's pole as he looked at me and smiled that I sat next to him.

"So, this is the best you could all come up with? Hold on?" I asked with a smirk as I saw the doors close, the rest didn't notice so I could only imagine how this would turn out.
"Yeah, it's the only plan." He stated as he sighed a bit, but it was with a smile. The train moved and everyone hung on tight. I leaned back because I knew that it would be a little bit more silent. 

That's when I saw Philip sliding down the train, hugging his knees and an emotion that he didn't even care anymore. He didn't even move, he probably didn't hang on because he didn't care. Then I saw Alexander sliding down and trying to catch Philip. OOOOOOW, so he was holding on to Philip and then he let go and then Philip just slid right down the-owwww I got it...

15 minutes later the train stopped and I saw Philip slide to the front with a red cheek slap stain.

So the day was great.