~Chapter 16: Drunk~

(Edited)

10 pm...

Y/N's P.O.V

"So it's salt then lime and then shot!" John stated as he took a tequila shot. "No it's salt then sh-" I tried to explain but I was cut off by Philip. "You're doing it wrong!"  Philip yelled drunk as he saw John taking the shot. "Really?" John asked as he licked his lip and looked at his empty shot glass. "Cause I feel great..." He chirped as he looked at him with a satisfied smile.

I sighed as John took the shot again and this time he did it right. "That reminds me; Philip said still drunk, "how do you, the holy bean, know how to take a shot?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"I know everything...;" I explained, "I have never ever drowned my sorrows in alcohol, neither have I ever drank alcohol." They looked at me like they just saw an alien.

"Then try some!" John said and offered my a shot of that tequila shot.  "I'll drink when you guys die," I said with a smirk. They just rolled their eyes and John took the shot that was first offered to me. That was his third shot in 5 minutes. "Whatever, I'll just go to Madison, he still has a mind," I sighed and left the two to take their shots.

~A little later~

Okay scratch that plan, Madison is Drunk and limbo-ing with Thomas who is also drunk. Yeah so scratch that plan. Eum...Who still has his mind together. I looked around and then realized that I was the only one sober in this party.

So, Alexander, Lafayette, and Hercules were doing to French cancan. That was actually pretty damn hilarious.

Washington and George...(do you really want to know? Like, you could turn around now...You really want to know? God bless your soul,) They were...Kinda, making out...Yeah, I need bleach, I'm sure I can find it somewhere...

Whiles looking for the bleach I found Lee, hanging from the ceiling, upside down on a lamp.  "LEE THAT'S GONNA BREAK!" I yelled at the drunk blushing Lee. "Wh *hic* what?" He slurred drunk clearly not hearing what I said. That's when the string of the lamps broke and Lee fell with a harsh BAM sound on the ground. Only the cap fell so the light was still hanging there.  "Lee I'll have to pay for that..." I sighed as I took the lamp cap and looked at it. It had scars all over it and the red color was rubbed off a bit. Great...

"What did I do?" He asked as he got up and rubbed the back of his head where he had landed on. I just took him by his sleeve and brought him to a couch that was almost empty and let him babble there to the drunk gay couple next to him.

It could almost be sure that the bleach would be near the pool, in the garden. So I walked past a study with books and saw Aaron reading a book in the middle of the crowd on a chair. Finally someone with brains! I walked to him. "Hey Burr" I greeted him and sat next to him in the other free chair. "Hi..." He mumbled focussed on his book. "Whatcha reading over there?" I asked as I looked at the book. 

"It's called 50 shades of grey..." He said still spaced out and reading the few 15 pages. "Oh, that's ni-FIFTY SHADES OF WHAT NOW!!!!" I yelled and took a second look at the cover.

I snatched the book from him and ran to the open fire that was outside. "HEY WAIT, I WAS READING THAT!!! Burr yelled as he ran after me. I finally reached the fire and threw it in. Burr watched in horror as his book burned alive.

"Why...?" He asked as I patted his shoulder. "I just made the world a better place Burr..." I said as I turned around leaving a heartbroken Burr staring at the fire. I think I heard him say: "It was such a good book too..."

He'll get over it, I'm sure...Probably...Oh God, I'll have to get him a copy for Christmas, don't I? God damn it! I cannot win!

When I walked around someone just handed me a shot. I glared at the person as they gave me a peace sign. I was a little bit angry so I just chugged it down into my mouth. After I felt the burn in my mouth I spit it in a plant pot. "Well, that plant's gonna die..." I mumbled and I walked out of the garden.

I plopped down on the couch in the study and hold my head in my hands.  "Shot?" I heard someone say, I looked up to see Robin holding 2 shots, not tequila, another blue and red kind of shot.  "No thank you," I said sternly and looked away. Robin, on the other hand, didn't give up and plopped down on the couch next to me.

"Come on, try it!" He said as he offered me the shot once more. I looked at it and then shook my head no. "And get drugged? No thank you." I smiled as I knocked the shot he offered me out of his hand on to the floor leaving him grinning like crazy.

"You'll have to pay for that..." He said and looked at the blue stain on the white carpet. "I hate that you're right." I hissed and looked at the stain. "Want to get a shot yourself?" He asked as he looked at me. "No," I sighed as I still looked at the stain. He frowned and was about to go away.

"Give me like 20," I stated and walked to the bar. I got 20 shots and drank them up in one sitting not taking any kinds of breaks. Just drinking away my sorrows.

"20!!!!" I yelled drunk as I crashed the glass shot glass so hard on the table that it had a crack in it. The people around me began to cheer and clap. I hiccupped as I felt that burn in my throat.

Aaron's P.O.V

I want to go home.

Everyone is drunk and I can't find Y/N between all these toddlers. I somehow ended up at the bar. 'Y/N was not going to be here,' is what I thought before I saw her blushing from the amount of alcohol she had drunk. Oh dear God, now she's lost her mind just like those cancan dancing idiots! I ran up to her, it was time to go home because she will do something stupid and then blame it on one of us.