~Chapter 17: Guilt~

(Edited)

Aaron's P.O.V

So, I walked over to Y/N and tapped on her shoulder. She had the white Chemise that she wore to the party a bit looser as was the bow tie she had and her hair that was once combed and tied down, was now a hairy mess.

"Wah?" She asked as she turned around with a drink in her hand.

"Y/N, it's past midnight and you have school tomorrow," I stated as I folded my arms. She gave me a confused look and then set her drink down. She knotted the loose knots on her Chemise, tightened her bow tie and tied her hair down again.

"Okay let's go." She stated completely sober, I was confused.

"Wait, what?" I asked. She looked as if she could go to school right then and there. She rolled her eyes and looked a little to the right.

"I'm a superhuman being with no emotions, duh." She groaned as she again looked at me while I just progressed what she had said to me.

We walked around to find the 10 others so we could leave and go to bed. After a while, we decided to split up and meet again after 15 minutes at the drunk hippy place.

Y/N's P.O.V

We split up and we went to search for all the others. The moment we split up, I heard: "well if it isn't the tomboy loser..." I turned around to see Melania and her two lapdogs. Oh boiler, this is going to get intents...

"What do you want Melania?" I asked annoyed and done with her sh*t.

"I just wanted to let you know, that Philip actually flirted with me today." She said as proud as a chicken who just laid her first egg.

I smacked my lips together and looked at her in a way that screamed: you stupid blond cunt! (No offense to all my wonderful readers who are blond)

"People do dumb things when they're drunk Melania..." I said and got obvious out the way, that comment made her so angry that I could see her anger covering 120% of her face under neat all her layers of makeup. Disgusting.

"People like you need to know your place!" She said as she smiled evilly.

"And people like you need to know that makeup won't fix the inside," I replied with a smirk. That was probably the last insult I could make...

SLAP

I rubbed my red hand cheek stain as I looked at the ground. Melania had slapped me in the face. Suddenly everyone stopped partying and looked in our direction like people had never ever seen a girl slap another girl. A few "ooooohs" went off as they saw me rub my cheek.

Everyone was expecting me to fight. So I did the opposite. I walked off. Everyone was confused by the act I choose. Even Melania.

"Are you too afraid to fight me?" She said in a slow and mocking matter. "No, I don't want to clean up a body," I stated and walked further away. After I had left I found Lee pokering with some other guys. "Okay, I put the house key in," He said and tossed MY HOUSE KEYS on the table.

"Oh no, you don't!" I yelled as I grabbed my keys from the table, grabbed Lee by his ear and went searching for the others. When we searched a little bit further I found Madison and Jefferson outside with a ton of people, ready to shoot a firework off.

"MAY THIS PURPLE FIREWORK THINGY, GO TO HEAVEN TO SAY HI FROM THOMAS MOTHA F*CKING JEFFERSON!!!"

Thomas yelled as he held a Lucifer near the firework. It was a bit too dangerous for me to get involved because the firework was already on fire when I tried to water gun that sh*t to silence with the water gun I had found near the pool.

The purple firework went off and created this spectrum of shades of purple.

"YEAH, PURPLE IS THE ALMIGHTY COLOUR! SUCK IT HAMILTON!" Thomas screamed at an invisible Alexander.

"Yo, Jefferson!" I shouted, he looked around to be grabbed by the ear by me. Madison looked in horror as Thomas yelled like he was being decapitated.

"Follow me and I won't kill you," I barked at James as he nodded and followed me to the next duo: Philip and John...ho boi...

"James! Grab Jefferson, take him outside the house and wait at the hippy place." I commanded James, he nodded, grabbed Thomas's arm and lead him to the place I told them to go to. Now, where could Philip and John b-

"I SIGNED A CONTRACT, SHE'S MINE!!!!"

 . . . Good news I found them...

I ran over to the place I heard the yelling for and saw John almost strangling Philip to his second death. Man, it must suck when you die twice... I ran over to John to knock some sense into his head literally.

"JOHN GET OFF PHILIP, RIGHT NOW!!!' I yelled and waited for John to get off Philip and leave him alone. That moment never came...John continued to strangle Philip until the moment Philip seemed really pale.

"JOHN, LISTEN TO ME, GET OFF HIM!!!" I yelled really hard. He didn't stop. Now I was more concerned about Philip dying than John disobeying a command.

"THAT'S IT!!!" I yelled and pulled John off Philip. Philip shot up and breathed really heavy and fast. "Philip, go to the hippy place with the rest, here are the keys, go home, I want to talk to John," I hissed as I threw the keys to Philip. He nodded, stood up and walked away.

I grabbed John by his sleeve and pulled him to the park in Green Hilton so we could yell at each other and not disturb anybody.

"What the hell was that John?!" I shouted at John, he scoffed at my tone.

"You wouldn't God damn understand..." He said with a mocking tone.

"That's the God damn point I want to understand!" I shouted back.

"If you weren't in my f*cking way, I would have made the world better, one playboy at a time!" He said losing his patience with me.

"Philip doesn't deserve to die again John!'" I yelled at him not believing what I just heard.

"Philip deserves to die again Y/N!" He yelled back, I was shocked.

"How, f*cking, dare, you?!" I yelled at him and smacked him across the face. He held his cheek in his palm and shot me a cold stare.

"How, f*cking dare I? How f*cking dare you!!!" He yelled dominating my voice by a million, suddenly I didn't feel that confident to yell at him anymore.

"You, treat us like we're helpless pets that can't stand on their own paws. You, think that we would die every time you set us outside. You can't even see that I have a f*cking crush on you and you don't even care about little ol' me! It's always Sam, Philip and now Robin? Honestly Y/N, why do you think I wanted to drink tonight? For fun? Ha, People don't drink for fun Y/N. They drink to drown their stupid sorrows in. AND BEFORE YOU CAME IN MY LIFE, I DIDNT HAVE ANY SORROWS TO DROWN. AND DRINKING HASN'T HELPED, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE MY SORROWS KNOW HOW TO F*CKING SWIM!!!!!!" John yelled at me while bursting out in tears. (wow, I dropped some sentimental sh*t right there)

I breathed slowly as I looked at John crying. He fell down on his knees on the green wet grass. I gulped as I felt guilt take over my body. My body went to act before my brain told them what to do. I knelt down in the wet grass grabbed John by his collar and pressed my lips against his.

John stopped sobbing, although I could still feel his wet and cold tears roll of his colder tear-stained cheeks. He soon melted in the kiss and I could feel that he was feeling much better...