~Chapter 19: Summer~

(Edited)

A few months later...

1st of June

Y/N's P.O.V

Now, I've been in a messy situation. The final exams are coming and I am prepared as fudge. All those sleepless nights have been worth it!

However, I look like a zombie and the guys have noticed it. Honestly, they've just been looking out for me and getting me coffee for 2 months straight and now was the day of my first exam: Latin.

When I entered the class we were in a huge space with everything removed from the wall even the clock. Then we were seated in alphabetic order and then we were handed the test after they checked in our pencil box for any hidden notes. When I was done I turned around the test and headed outside so I could leave.

That was the schedule for the rest of the 2 weeks of exams and let me tell you that I wasn't happy about this. However, I wasn't mad at it. It's okay to test someone's skills all at the same time, in the same month...scratch that, this is horrible.

On the 14th of June, I finally finished my exams and came home to rest until the summer vacation began. That was my plan...but...You know.

"Happy end of exams Y/N!!!" Everyone yelled once I entered the living room. The guys had an excellent idea to go out and buy party supplies with a cake. After I cut the cake we sat down and watched a movie. The little mermaid, suggested by Hercules.

After the movie we just sat around like we normally did: Lafayette close by the baguette Eiffel tower, Hercules in his room making suits or dresses, John was reading a book about turtles. Alexander typing on his laptop he got for Christmas, Philip was drawing, Burr was reading the fan copy of 50 shades of grey that he got from me for Christmas, Madison was studying in his book of medics, Thomas was writing his daily poem about how he hated Alexander, Washington was watching a documentary about the evolution of America, Lee was playing Kingdom hearts and George was learning French, because he could. And he would. And he did.

Everything was normal.

I personally sat down with my tablet and went to the news page. When suddenly I heard a music playing. I looked away from my screen to see everyone looking at Alexander's laptop. It was going like:

"BAM BADADADAM BAM BAM NINININI,  how does a b*stard, Orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsmen dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean"...and yadayada yada yada...

"What's that?" I asked as the song continued. "It's called Alexander Hamilton," Alexander grinned as he looked at the screen. "Like the musical?" I asked as I frowned. "There's a musical about me?" Alexander asked in amazement. I nodded.

"I've only heard it come up in casual conversation but I didn't really look that deep into it," I admitted as I sat down beside him on the couch. I typed in on his laptop: Hamilton the musical. As soon as it loaded I tapped on the official site and saw in big letters: directed by Lin Manuel Miranda.

Alexander's eyes widened as he tapped on the screen. I just saw the murder in his eyes. "Y/N, we're going to America!" He grinned as he opened a new tab and typed in air service. He then typed in New York and found all the airplanes. He chose the airplane that was leaving tomorrow and went to pay service. 

'Ha! Jokes on him he doesn't know my pin code!' Is what I thought until he paid using my card and pin code. He then closed his laptop and grinned at me.

"Your father has a surprise~," He said as he grinned.  "...ALEXANDER AT LEAST HAMILTON, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" I yelled at him. "YOU CAN'T JUST GO BOOK A FLIGHT TO AMERICA!!!" I continued. "I just did." Alexander smiled. I sighed and leaned back in the couch. Alright then, this is going to be my vacation.

"GUYS PACK YOUR THINGS WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW AT THE BUTT CRACK OF DAWN" I yelled as I saw everybody head to their room and pack.

~a day later~

4 am.

Alexander's P.O.V

I was sleeping on my bed as I was dreaming about Eliza, I've had more and more dreams about her lately. As I was sleeping in heard a faint door open and close sound. Then I heard:

"ALEXANDER HAMILTON, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OFF THIS BED!!!" I heard, it was Y/N I was sure of it but her voice sounded more annoying and loud than normal. I opened my eyes and saw her holding a megaphone to my ear.

"GET UP, OR WE'LL ARRIVE AT NIGHT THERE!!" She shouted as she threw a pillow at my face. "Have I ever told you that you're the most annoying daughter I have ever had?" I asked as I grabbed that pillow and set it on its place. She nodded. "Multiple times." She reminded me as she turned the megaphone off. I got out off bed as Y/N left so I could change and grab my luggage.

When I arrived downstairs everyone was already down and looked very tired. "Did she wake you guys up the same way?" I asked as they all nodded. Great. "Okay everybody's down so we can leave with the minivan!" Y/N chirped as she motioned to the minivan outside that she had bought to not go with the train everywhere. I stepped in in the second row, because Washington got the second seat beside Y/N. I saw that she already packed our luggage in the back. 

How early did she wake up?

"So where's this airplane?" I asked as I sat down my backpack.
"In London, it's not that far." She answered as she turned the car engine on. She had taken some classes and of course, she finished it in 4 months. Like she came once or thrice to the lesson, took the exam and got it.

"Soooooo where how long will it take us to get there?" Philip asked as he looked outside. "15 minutes, we don't live that far from the airport." She said as she took a turn left. "That convenient," Hercules said as he smiled and leaned back. "I hope so, cause I'm already car sick..." Burr said. He sounded like me when I'm drunk.

We all laughed as Burr just looked out the window to not puke in the car. Once we arrived Y/N parked the van and we all grabbed our bags. Then we arrived at the entrance that was packed with all these really buff and weaponed men.

We walked through what Y/N calls metal detectors and then we could enter the airport itself. We then waited in a whole lot of lines and many other security checks. We had to give our passports and IDs that Y/N had made for us. They were real and she really did pay a pretty penny to get them from the city hall.

Anyway, once we got through the security and stuff, we walked in the waiting room to wait for our plane. So we sat while Y/N went and got some m&ms.