38. Sidemen Drama

THIS. IS. A. JOKE.
---
JJ
Yo guys. My channels rlly dead atm, can we make some fake SDMN beef and try to get to Keem's channel and top these Team50 arseholes?

Josh
Yeah sounds like a plan, The Sidemen are rlly irrelevant atm thanks to the Paul brothers and their songs.

Ethan
So how we doin this boys?

JJ
Disstracks?

Ethan
Twitter wars?

Vik
House swap?

Josh
All 3?

JJ
Sounds sweet

Simon
Really guys?? We're going this low just to get some views and attention?...

Tobi
Yeah cmon guys, I thought we were better than this??

Ethan
It'll do us and our channels good!!

Simon
I dunno....

Harry
Yeah guys cmon is this a good idea? this'll change the Sidemen forever...

JJ
Shut the fuck up, Harry man. I swear you already left why does it matter?

Harry
I never left?!?

JJ
Oh right, yeah I forgot you just don't upload or talk to us...

Harry
Stfu JJ...

JJ
You guys can stay out of it if it really gets on your tits that much. Meanwhile we be out here cooking up a storm.

Josh
Ok, so we got the trends sorted: Disstrack, Twitter beef and House Changes . Now we just need some guy that was trending before the TeamCunt crew to bump up the views and start some believable beef...

'JJ added Ricegum to the group.'

JJ
Yo Rice, you wanna get your views back up and get back on the trending pages of Twitter and YouTube?

Rice
Sup JJ, and yeah, I guess?

Ethan
Well then it's time to start stirring...

......

Rice
Okay, so then once JJ's 'Leaving the Sidemen' video and tweets and disses are out, Josh and Ethan make revenge videos on him and start tweeting shit, and theeeennn Ethan bangs out a diss against me and JJ?

Josh
And then Keem gobbles it all up and we become relevant again, yeah.

Ethan
Wait a minute. A sidemen member going again Ricegum in a beef ting? ... this sounds familiar...? I know how to make the diss track so much juicer...

Ethan added Callux to the group...