1. Simon&Tobi

This was requested by RoseSDMNXIX , hope you like it!!
(Warnings: talks about death/sad)

{Tobis POV}

"Come on Tobi!! Hurry up!!" She shouted to me.
"Ok Rose!! Slow down though, I don't want you getting hurt," I call back. We were getting deeper and deeper into the woods, trying to find our way out to meet Simon.

I see Rose go around a bend so I start to catch up, being the protective brother I am.
"Rose? Rose?" I suddenly couldn't see her anywhere, I start shouting some more, trying to locate her.
I go around another bend when I see her lying there. Blood pouring from her neck, she twists her head towards me and whispers my name before she stops breathing completely.
it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your fault it's all your f-

I jolt up in bed, sweating and crying, all at the same time. I look around my room to try and find her, but there's no luck. She's still gone. My little sister was taken from me about a year ago now and I still have the memory of her death replay in my head almost every night. If only I was there, next to her in that woods, maybe she wouldn't have been brutally murdered. If only I wasn't so lazy and would've caught up to her. It was all my fault... I looked at my phone, "5:07 am, 26th May" (random day) How could I forget? Today was her birthday...

{Simons POV}

26th May. Today was her birthday. The phone call I received from Manny the day she left us played in my head over and over.

"Hey Manny, whassup?"
"Simon... I-it's ba-bad.. She-she's dead."
"What do you mean? Manny?"
"You've gotta get here, come to the hospital, we're all waiting."

I'm never going to forget the feeling I had when I saw my princess laying in that hospital. The stitches in her throat, her pale face staring at me with those beautiful, radiant green eyes. Her blonde hair pulled back from her face-

*bang-bang*

"Simon? Can I come in?" It was Josh.
"Yeah," I murmured.
"You ok, buddy? I know it's her birthday today, I just wanted to come and check to see if you're ok." He sat down on my bed.
I burst into tears. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I miss her, I miss my princess, I miss her smile, her laugh, her sense of humour, her hugs, her kisses... I just miss her.

Josh engulfed me in a hug and let me cry it out. He's the only one I've ever really talked to about it, I know he understands my pain.

After a good 10 minutes of crying, i make Josh leave so I can get ready for Roses' gathering. I put on my suit and do my hair, brush my teeth etc.. Once I'm ready I pull out my phone and go onto Twitter.

I see a lot of messages already saying "R.I.P Rose" or something along the lines of that.

I see Tobi's tweet that say; "Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister. There's not a day I don't go thinking about you. I miss you so much, I hope you know that. #RIPRose xxxx"

I start writing:
"Happy birthday to my stunning Angel, you are my whole world and I hope you have the best birthday ever, you deserve it. You would always put up with all my annoying habits and you would always stay with me no matter what, and I thank you for that. I miss you so much and I will never forget you. #RIPRose"

I hear another knock at my door.
"Ready?" Tobi comes and asks me, I didn't even realise he was here.
"Yeah bro. You ok?" I ask him.
He just nods and tears start falling down his delicate check.
I hug him tightly and more tears start forming in my eyes.
"I know, I miss her too."

Thanks for reading!! This is my first ever imagine so I hoped you liked it! If you want one just read the first chapter "Requests/" and it will tell you how to get one!!
-Mia xx