29. Simon - The Bad Boy

Requested - @xxSidemenLifexx
---------------------
*WARNING MATURE CONTENT*

He bullies. He drinks. He smokes. He swears. He violates. He vandalises.
He's my boyfriend.
Yes, Mr Simon Minter, the baddest kid in my school is my boyfriend.
Don't be surprised! I can be bad when i want to be.
That's what I all said to my friends when I announced my linking with Simon.
Man, the awe on their faces. They didn't believe me at first,

"Wait Simon MINTER?!"

"Not him, y/n!! He's bad news!"

"I don't think he has a heart! I didn't know he could feel enough to have a girlfriend!"

"Yeah the only thing he feels is pain, when he gets into fights with 30 year olds over drugs,"

But I didn't listen to them, they don't really know Simon.

Really he's a sexy, caring guy that's looks out for me when I need him. I know he gets himself in to a lot of trouble, but I also know he loves me and he knows I love him...
------------------

"Okay class we're done for today," Mrs Begum tells us as me and my bored History class begin to pack away their things ready to go home.

Ugh, last period is always so long.

"But Y/N stay behind, you have a detention with me from not showing up to class yesterday."
Looks like it just got longer,
"I don't know why you thought skipping class with your boyfriend is appropriate while we learn about Victorian London," she says with hands on her hips,

"Miss, I thought it was appropriate because Victorian London is boring as fuck,"

I said as I leant back in my chair and propped my feet up onto the desk, as the remaining pupils filed out of the classroom while sniggering because of my last comment.

"Right that's it, you do not speak to me that way, I am getting the head teacher down here to sort you out," she shouts as she marches to the door, she slams the door behind her and she's gone...

I just shrug my shoulders to myself and go into my phone.

A couple minutes later the door swings open. I look up to see Simon standing there, staring at me.
"Hey babe," I say, but he doesn't reply back, he just keeps staring, "you ok?"  I ask him,

He shakes his head slightly and pulls me from my desk and sits me down on top of it so I'm facing him. He then beings to passionately kiss me and starts to trail down my neck,
"I'm so horny right now, Y/N" he moans deeply and sexily into my ear.
"Please help me," he moans into my jawline as he continues to kiss me.

Of course I'm gonna say yes, who would turn this down?!

I push him back and undo his belt, I then pull down his trousers to reveal his almost hard dick, i palm it through his boxers as I kiss his mouth hard.

His moans get quicker and needier as I go on,
"Please Y/N, don't tease me anymore," he groans, I grin as I pull down his grey boxers.

Out flings his hard cock, I smile knowing how turned on I make him.
I take his length into my hand and begin to pump up and down, his hands run across my body and he grabs my boobs as I begin to pump faster and faster.

He moans and groans as I go on which really turns me on. It's like he read my mind because he puts his hand down my skirt and trails his long middle finger down my entrance.
Pure pleasure runs through my body as he begins to rub my clit.

We go on like this for a while before I feel a tight knot building up, telling me I'm close,
"Si, im close," I moan out into his neck as he nods quickly,
"Same babe," he breaths out.

I decide to finish him off by sucking him, so it's less to clean up after.
I get down on my knees and suck him hard. He throws his head back as I hollow my cheeks, really getting him off.

His breathing gets quicker and quicker as I bob my head up and down fast, and before I know, I feel his cum hit the back of my throat. He moans loudly as I finish and suck the remaining cum off of his dick.

"Wow," he pants as he does up belt, "you're so amazing," he says as he embraces me and kisses me on the head.
"I know," I smile happily as I pick up my bag from the floor,

"Come on, let's get out of here," I say as I head for the door, but it flings open.

"Y/N you are not going anywhere, you're coming with me," The headteacher bellows as she blocks the door, she looks in the room and eyes Simon.

"Ahh, and Mr Minter. Glad I bumped into you, you're coming with me as well, we need to talk about your class attendance,"

We both sigh and walk out the door holding hands behind our shitty head teacher...