34. Simon - The Bad Boy // P2

20 VOTES AND THERE WILL BE A PART 3!

Continued...

"Take a seat," our hefty headteacher demanded once we got to her office.

Me and Simon both sat down in the chairs on the opposite side to her desk.

"So, let's start off with you Mr Minter, your attendance has been appalling. You need to fix up."

She started coldly into his eyes, Simon was ready to battle with her, I could see it. He was just about to shout and object against her when I put my hand over his wrist to try and signal to him that lashing out is not a good idea.

He looked down at my hand on his then he just sat back and let our headteacher lash out on him. Wow, what a good boy.

"Let me get your file Simon, then we can actually see how much class you have been missing," she gets up from her chair and leaves the room to go to the main office and print out Simons information.

"WHAT A BITCH!" Simon shouts angrily and slams his hands down on the chair arms hard.

"Babe calm down," I said, stroking his arm.

"I can't calm down! This shit gets me so stressed!" He threw his head back and shut his eyes, rubbing his forehead.

Awh, my poor baby, all stressed out. I want to help him... and I've got a few minutes...

I leant over and gently undid his belt, Simon lifted his head up and looked at what I was doing.

"Y/N?" He said as I pulled down his trousers. I just ignored him and carried on. He groaned when I got to his boxers and began to feel around. He started to pant as I got his dick out and held it in my hand.
"Oh shit..." he whispered as I began to give him a handjob. His still-sensitive dick (from earlier) was progressively getting harder as I went on.

"F-fuck, go faster y/n!!" He moaned and I pumped faster, dribbles of pre-cum ran down the sides of his length, acting as a lubricant as I pumped him faster and faster. His head was back and his moans filled the room, his hips shifting every so often.

Seeing him like this gets me so turned on, so I stick a hand down my panties and begin to rub my clit side-to-side and up-and-down at the same speed I'm jerking off Simon. The pleasure is unbearable and I'm already so close.

Simon looks over at me with his eyes squinted from the pleasure,
"Ah baby, that's so hot," he moans as he sees where my hand is.

Shit I'm so close, and I can tell Simon is too. So I go even faster to bring us over the edge. My hand is jerking Simon off so quickly that my hand begins to go numb from all of the movement, and my hand is pressing and moving so hard on my clit.

"Argh fuck it," Simon groans and gets up and pulls his bottoms up. He then grabs my hand and pulls me out of the office and we sprint to the bathroom.

As soon as we get in to the bathroom Simon starts to kiss me.

I pull down his pants again so his hard dick is out, he pulls down my panties. Simon spins my body around so I'm facing the mirror above the taps. He bends my body over slightly and quickly enters me.

His thrusts are hard and fast, but in a good way.
"Look in the mirror babe, watch me fuck you so good," he demands as he pulls my hair.

I look and see how gorgeous and red and sweaty he looks.

As we go on I start bouncing against his hips, moans and groans fill the empty bathroom.

"Y/N I'm so close, argh." Simon groans as he releases into me, good thing I'm on the pill.

I bounce off of him a few more times before I reach my climax.

Simon pulls out of me as we pant, trying to catch our breath back.

"Shit, that was so good," I say as I kiss him roughly.

"Yeah." Simon says smiling, wiping the sweat from off of his forehead.

"Shit!! We need to get back to the headteachers office!" I say as I grab his hand and run back down the hallway.

We burst in to see her face bright red.

"YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"