31. KSImon

Requested by thatoneobsessivephan <3
---------------
Simon's POV

"Happy birthday to JJ! Happy birthday to youuuu!"

Me and the rest of the boys sang as we were gathered round a smiling JJ. He blew out his birthday candles and we all clapped and celebrated as the last candle flickered out.

"So you enjoyed today, JJ?" Josh asked as he shoved a bit of cake into his mouth.

"Yeah it's been great guys, thanks for an amazing day," he says smiling.

"Glad you enjoyed it," Vik said as he happily joined josh to a piece of cake.

Everyone then sort of spreads out into their own conversations as JJ makes his way toward me.
"Glad you enjoyed today," I said to jide as I put an arm around his shoulder and pulled him towards me.

He stiffened at my touch.

"You okay?" I whispered into his ear,
He just nods in return, but he then looks around. He examines everyone very carefully before grabbing my arm and leading me up the stairs to his room.

"JJ? What's up bro?" I asked him. What's he up to? He looks frustrated about something, I don't know what about yet though.

"Simon, thank you for all my presents today, I really appreciate all of them. But I really want one last thing from you today, because it's my birthday." He asked me as he slowly walks toward me.

"Um, sure? What do you want?" I ask him, a bit confused to where this was heading....

Jj's POV

I practically tackle him onto my bed when he asks that, I press my lips against his, so plump, pink and soft. It's like we're melting together. I put my tongue against his lips asking him for entrance, he opens up. We lay there making out, heated and heavy. I feel his hands rubbing against my body, down my back, grabbing my ass. I tug on his shirt and breaks our connection to rip his shirt off, I do the same, we then go down to our underwear. He pushes me back onto the bed and we start making our again, I feel his hand rubbing my dick so I pull off my underwear and he grabs at my member and starts to jerk me off. I moan loudly into his lips.

"Let's start," Simon whispers into my ear, lustfully.
We get up and I grab the lube from my drawer as he takes off his underwear.
My eyes widen at the size of him, he lights up pink as he notices. What a cutie.

I push him to the bed, he grabs me again and puts me in his mouth and he starts sucking. I moan softly as he keeps bobbing up and down. I hear him choke as he takes all of me in. I detach him from me and I pick up the bottle of lube.
"Are you ready?" I ask,
"Yes daddy, fuck me," he says laying on his back.
Damn this boy is amazing.
I put my dick at his entrance and I slowly slide my tip in, he moans and then I stop, scared to hurt him.
"No, keep going daddy, please," he pants faintly.
I push in deeper and he moans my name.
"JJ, more," he begs,
"Ah fuck Simon you're so tight," I groan.

I pound the rest of me inside and he screams in pleasure as he grabs the bedding for support. I thrust in and out but picking up the pace. Simon moans more and more the harder i go.

He pulls my neck down and we start making out again, he moans into my lips as I thrust faster. I flip him over so we're in doggy style and I re enter him. He moans even louder and I start pounding him from the back,
"I-immm gonna c-cum siiimoon," I manage to get out as I fuck him even harder,
"Do it, cum in me daddy!!!" He screams,
I thrust a few more times and then I release into Simon.

I slide out of him as a get my breath back.
"Fuck... Si-Simon that was so good," I say panting. He kisses my lips as we start to get dressed.

"Happy birthday JJ."

Hope you people liked this... sorry if it's bad, boy x boy isn't really my writing style but i gave it a go😅😂