35. Tobi

I cuddled into Tobi's chest, my head nuzzled into his neck as we laid still in his bed. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, my favourites. I love these Sundays when there's nothing else to do but cuddle, I love having every inch of my body on Tobi.

The feeling of closeness was fantastic. The feeling of my cheek pressed against his neck, feeling one of his arms wrapped around my lower back, as the other arm was placed further up as Tobi's long fingers delicately traced squiggles and circles through the fabric of my shirt. It made me overfill with happiness.

It was perfect.

I lifted my head to look at the sight of Tobi above me and I took it all in. He was so beautiful. I pressed my lips to his cheek, wanting to feel closer to him if possible. I saw his lips curve into a smile while my face was still smooshed against his skin. He cupped my face in his hands and pulled my lips onto his. His lips were always so soft and addictive. Our lips moved together in sync, Tobi's tongue sliding over my lips gently. I opened my mouth for his tongue to enter, it does and we continue.

I pull myself onto Tobi's lap, straddling him. He moans into the kiss as I begin to grind. The kiss becomes more heated, if that was even possible.
"Baby, I want you," I whisper into his ear as I begin to strip my shirt.
"I want you too," he smirks back as he began to strip himself.

Tobi flipped us over so he was on top,
"Tobi, oh god, Tobi," I moaned out as his head went and kissed at my breasts.
"Y/N, will you let me go down on you?" Tobi asked seriously. He looked up from my stomach where he was just kissing. I smiled at his question, he sounded so eager. We've never done oral before, even though we had been intimate. Tobi's lustfull eyes and his wet lips told me to say yes.

I nodded my head.

I propped my body up and rested all my weight on my elbows. I watched Tobi's every movement as he kissed my skin lightly.
He gingerly inched my pyjama bottoms down my legs. He kissed at my covered heat and I groaned. This was all too much, but I loved it. I was already soaked through my underwear knowing what Tobi would deliver. He finally saw what he'd done to me and smirked.

His long fingers looped around the sides of my underwear and removed them from me. Tobi's hands spread my legs apart and then moved underneath my thighs. His raw lips made contact with my skin once again, but this time in a completely new place. He trailed his kisses down until he was at my core.

The wait was killing me, Tobi was driving me insane. My clit was already swollen and begging, blood flowing to it from my arousal. And then he did it. He finally kissed me where I needed it the most. The kiss was soft but definitely better than nothing.

He continued to teasingly kiss me. I begged for him to stop teasing and he listened, knowing how bad I needed him.

Tobi's tongue licked across my clit. He made eye contact as he did, making sure he was pleasuring me. He moved his tongue side to side, my head dropped back and my moans slipped out of my mouth. Jolts of pleasure and static ran through my body as he slowed the pace up and back down again.

I watched again as Tobi's tongue now licked up and around my entrance, trying to taste me as much as possible. He seemed to be enjoying it nearly as much as I was. His eyes were gently shit in pure pleasure, his tongue moved over my sensitive spots as if he wasn't even in control of himself anymore, he was trying to taste and pleasure me as much as possible.

Tobi's index finger slipped inside me while he continued to slide his tongue back and forth over my clit, my pleasure doubled and my moans become louder. I threw my head back onto the mattress and balled my fists up in the sheets. Tobi's finger played at my tight walls.

I edged closer to my climax with every second that passed. With only a few more pumps over Tobi's, my orgasm reached. My back arched and I was a moaning mess.

"Fu- Tob- ahh. Tobi that's so fucking good." I moaned out. His tongue still moved slowly over my core that was sensitive to the touch. He moved back up to me and kissed me gently.

"How was that?" He asked,

"So amazing, oh my fuck it was so good." I groaned, thinking back to what Tobi just done to me.